Right Or Wrong-Daily 04

HISTORY-Right or Wrong Snippet

************

Yi Jie: Fei Fei, I'm home!

Fei Fei: *peeking from the kitchen* Oh, welcome back. How's Yo Yo?

Yi Jie: Sent her to the door steps of that brat's Wu Yi Qian's house for the birthday party.

Fei Fei: Oh come on, accept the fact that your daughter is infatuated with the boy. Plus he may really be your future son-in-law one day, so chill already.

Yi Jie: No way I'm letting Yo Yo marry anyone until she is like 30.

Fei Fei: *takes his seat on the couch beside his husband* Shi Yi Jie, if that's the case, then I shouldn't have married you when I was 20. Now give me back my youth.

Yi Jie: *arouse and pushes Fei Fei down, grabbing Fei Fei's hands above his head* You are different. You are the love of my life and the fire in my loins.

Fei Fei: Shi Yi Jie, you shameless old man. Who says fire in my loins nowadays? Your pick up lines are too out dated.

Yi Jie lets go and takes off his spectacles and takes off his shirt, showing off the perfectly toned body. Fei Fei gulps and looks away shyly.

Yi Jie: Who's old you say?

Fei Fei: *timidly and shyly* You...?

One hand holds Fei Fei's hands firmly above his head and another begins roaming underneath Fei Fei's shirt.

Yi Jie: Well well well, then I think it's time for me to justify to you how old I am in the three hours before we pick Yo Yo up.

Fei Fei gulps.

Let's just say, Fei Fei understands now that calling Shi Yi Jie old literally lights Yi Jie's loin's on fire. It's dangerous to play with fire.

************