Right Or Wrong-Daily 12-Choice Play-07

CHOICE PLAY:History 2-Right Or Wrong

✅❎✅❎✅❎-Part 7

Choice Taken: 👍To grandma's

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Lesson learnt after Xiao Fei leave the bathroom is, don't ever, never eat any left over of Yi Jie cooked food.

"Xiao Fei, you ok?" Yo Yo asked, munching a piece of toast.

"Yeah I'm fine," Xiao Fei replied, taking a seat opposite Yo Yo. He can't bear to look at the left over still in front of him. He pushed the plate aside.

"Did daddy cook that?" Yo Yo said, looking at the suspicious plate.

"Yeah he did. I was fine yesternight though, gosh my stomach is like a mixer," Xiao Fei explained. Yo Yo sighed.

"Daddy's a miracle cook. When he cooks something, the tummy ache doesn't start until the next day but looking at the dish, it shouldn't be too painful," Yo Yo said calmly.

"It has happened before?" Xiao Fei asked, curious.

"Yup. Daddy forgot how his tummy wouldn't stop aching for 3 days after he cooked this weird thing and ate it for breakfast. So when I heard he will cook again, I pretended to be asleep," Yo Yo confessed.

"Good for you sweetie. Now eat up more since you didn't have dinner," Xiao Fei said, pushing his own toast to Yo Yo.

"Where's daddy anyway?" Xiao Fei glanced at the clock. 10.30am.

"Meeting a friend. Will be back soon. Let's go take a walk at the park after breakfast ok?" Yo Yo loves the park and she nodded enthusiastically.

After the heavy breakfast, Yo Yo has all the energy to play in the park. Xiao Fei watched as she played with the monkey bars and the slides. Finally she made him sit on the swing.

Taking care and growing a human being is not something people at Xiao Fei's age would do but to Xiao Fei, he felt only bliss. Doing this for about a year, waiting for his husband to come home, cleaning house and taking care of their little girl, Xiao Fei didn't mind it one bit. On the contrary, he enjoyed it. Now he's friends with some of the mothers from Yo Yo's school.

"Papi!" Yo Yo suddenly saw Yi Jie walking towards them. Xiao Fei turned, smiled and followed slowly while limping.

"How did it go?" Xiao Fei asked. Yi Jie gave him an assuring smile.

"Everything is alright. I'll explain later but for now Yo Yo, you decide. Do we go for a movie or we hang out at grandma's," Yi Jie asked.

"To grandma's! I miss her rice balls with fish flakes," Yo Yo said excitedly. Xiao Fei smiled.

"My my, our princess is a glutton," Yi Jie teased.

"And so is our King. Come on, let's get Yo Yo to shower first, she drenched in sweat. I'll call my mom to let her know we are coming," Xiao Fei said.

Together the family of three walked home. From a distant, Chou Xin Ru observed the scene in rage.

************

"Nai Nai (grandma)! I missed you!" Yo Yo jumped on her grandmother the moment she opened her door.

"My princess is all grown up and heavier, oh my! And you two, should bring her over more often. Now come in," Sister Jiun said, carrying Yo Yo in.

"Look, I made your favorite rice balls with fish flakes, go," Yo Yo ran to the dining table in delight. Yi Jie handed some fruits as gift.

"Thanks Sister Jiun," Yi Jie said, all three of them sitting down the sofa.

"Sister Jiun? I recalled someone proposed to my son a year ago and now you still call me Sister Jiun?" Sister Jiun teased.

"Well, if I were to call you 'mom', would you accept?" Yi Jie returned the tease.

"No, not until I drink the ceremony tea. Call me Sister Jiun. Then again, I'm still too young to be a mother-in-law," Sister Jiun looked at her blushing son.

"Mom...," Xiao Fei whined a little.

"Hey, I'm your mother and I am allowed to tease. Remember, he hasn't pay your dowry so you still technically belongs to me," Sister Jiun teased some more.

Yi Jie joined in,"Well, I will do my best to pay the dowry. After all, Xiao Fei is worth it,"

"You better. Though you get a discount because I get a beautiful granddaughter as well, am I not Yo Yo? Come, Nai Nai wants to make dessert for tonight. Wanna help?" Yo Yo screamed in excitement.

"I'll help too mom," Xiao Fei said but Yi Jie stopped him.

"Your ankle's still healing, let me help Sister Jiun cook instead," Yi Jie. Both Yo Yo and Xiao Fei's eyes bulged.

Oh no, no one should ever never let Yi Jie cook again. Xiao Fei pretended his ankle hurt so Yi Jie had to bend to check while quickly gave eye signals to Yo Yo who caught on and dragged her grandma to warn her.

"You okay?" Xiao Fei nodded.

"Ok, then just rest, I'll help cook tonight too," Yi Jie about to head to the kitchen when Sister Jiun stopped him.

"It's ok, I want to bond with my little princess so the kitchen is out of bound for today. You two sit and watch TV and behave. No out of bound affection display.

Xiao Fei sighed in relieved. He doesn't know if his stomach could withstand another dose of Yi Jie's cooking.

Startling him, his phone vibrated. He checked his phone and saw a message from Yeh Zi.

[Hey, just to remind you, tomorrow's Chou Shou An's birthday party after school at that family restaurant. You're coming, yes or no?]

TBC

Please "like" a choice:

❤️Replies [Yes, I'm coming but only for an hour or so, I need to prepare dinner]

😆 Replies [No, can't make it, have to pick up groceries and need to prepare dinner]

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Written: 27th April 2018

Writer's Note: This is a choose the option story but this series has already ended. Hopefully I can start a new one soon ^^