Chapter 2: Memories

#DS6Unwavering #CirCoal #SharkCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER TWO: MEMORIES

CIRCE'S POV

I never thought there was something more thrilling than surfing. Something that can make me feel alive... something that can drown me with exhilaration.

Hindi ko alam kung paano kami nakarating sa hotel room ko. I just found myself leaving the bar with him, and the moment we stepped inside the elevator and the door closed, I found myself in his arms with his lips on mine.

The rest of the world failed to exist. I didn't care that we were giving a show to whomever was monitoring the security camera in that elevator, I didn't care that at any moment someone might come in.

I was gone. I was lost in him.

When we finally reached my room, I thanked the heavens for giving this man I'm with the power to multitask. Still kissing me, he carried me into the room. We were both gasping for breath, but neither of us wanted to stop.

The door's hard surface hit my back when he pinned me to it. A sound that I haven't made, not even once in my life, escaped my lips when the heat between my legs touched his straining erection that is still clad in his trousers.

As if my body had a mind of its own, I gyrated my hips to rub myself against him. I heard his sharp intake of breath, and I let out a groan of protest when he pulled away from our kiss.

"Slow, baby."

"N-No," I whispered back. "I don't want slow. I don't like slow."

"You'll like it."

Bumuka ang mga labi ko para umangal pero muli niya lang sinakop ang mga iyon. Mahigpit na hinapit niya ako sa katawan niya habang ang mga kamay niya ay naramdaman kong gumapang sa mga binti ko. Sa isang kisap mata ay buhat niya akong muli.

It didn't take long before he lowered me to the bed. He halted the kiss again, and for a moment, he just looked at me as if he were memorizing everything.

Impatient with aching hunger, I made a move to kiss him myself this time. Iyon nga lang ay bago ko magawa iyon ay naramdaman kong dumiin ang bigat niya sa akin.

His lips went to the side of my face, trickling a wet kiss down my neck. Kasabay no'n ay naramdaman ko ang paggapang ng kamay niya. I gasped when his hand glided between the valley of my breasts and down the slope of my stomach until it reached the band of my pants.