Chapter 13: Saint

#DS6Unwavering #CirCoal #SharkFamily #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: SAINT

CIRCE'S POV

The moment that I started to wake from my deep sleep, I knew that it was one of the rare few times that I was completely rested.

I know it's not because of the cool morning breeze coming from the open window, the calming chirping of birds outside, or the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.

Hindi din dahil mahaba ang tulog ko dahil kung tutuusin ay halos wala akong naging tulog. And yet my body feels rejuvenated despite the dull ache between my thighs. It's all thanks to the feel-good hormones, aka endorphins and oxytocins. And well... I also have Coal's "monster" to thank for.

The monster that didn't just deserve the name because of its... girth and length, but also because of the stamina it apparently possesses

Nag-iinat na dumapa ako at sinilip ko ang digital clock na nakapatong sa bedside table. It's half past five o'clock. It's too early, and Kaise won't wake up anytime soon.

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa paligid. I didn't have the chance to look at the interior of the master bedroom since I was too preoccupied last night to care.

Katulad sa guestroom kung saan nandoon ang mga gamit ko ay mainly white at wooden colors lang ang meron sa kuwarto na ito. The fitted sheet and the duvet cover of the bed are white as well. The only difference is that the pillows and flat sheet are dark blue.

My attention went to Coal when he stirred in his sleep. Mahimbing pa rin ang tulog na umikot siya sa pagkakahiga dahilan para mapaharap siya sa akin. His arm moved towards me as if he were looking for me in his sleep, and he pulled me close.

Nangingiting sinuklay ko ang buhok niya gamit ng mga daliri ko. When he's peaceful like this, he almost looks angelic.

Aside from the version of him that is Kaise's sweet and loving Daddy Shark, I know what he looks like when he is his usual polite self with a slightly disinterested look when he's talking to people he's not sure what to make of. Then there's the serious Coal, the angry ogre that I just got acquainted with recently, and the Coal who just took me to different levels of pleasure hours ago.

He has the face of an angel, but he fucks like the devil.

"But right now you're Angel Coal." Nalukot ang ilong ko at mahina akong napatawa. Parang hindi bagay. "Saint Coal then?" Better.

Muli kong sinuklay ang buhok niya. I know I should take advantage and sleep more, but I just want to stare at him for awhile. It's not something I had a chance to do the first time we slept together because I hurriedly left before he woke up.

Natigilan ako at nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang may maalala ako. Bago ko pa napigilan ang sarili ko ay malakas na nahampas ko ang braso ni Coal.

"What the—" Pupungas-pungas na tinignan ako ng binata. "What did I do?"