Ch.1

Olivia's P.O.V

"I couldn't believe the week I had. It felt like my head was going to explode." I thought to myself as I was asleep. As one of the top sports agents at her job, Olivia Baker had her hands full almost every day, including her priority as a mother to her four-year daughter, Brianna. She was everything to Liv, even though she has been raising her daughter on her own since the day she was born, Liv was thankful to have Brianna because she was truly a gift from God and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. There were times when the going got tough, but Liv didn't care because she needed to lead by example and show her daughter that it is possible to achieve the impossible.

As Liv was asleep, Brianna burst through the door, jumping on to her mom's bed. "Wake up mommy!" Brianna yelled.

"Good morning baby girl. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good. Hey mommy, can we do something fun today?" Brianna asked with her puppy dog eyes out at her mother. With those beautiful brown eyes, who could say no to her.

"Ok sweetheart, what did you have in mind?"

"How about, we spend the day at the beach? And we can even invite Uncle Jordan, Auntie Layla, Grandma and Grandpa. Pretty please mommy?"

"You know what, that's actually a great idea baby girl. Let me call them and ask if they'd like to join us."

"Yay! I hope they say yes because I also want to see my cousins."

Brianna starts hoping up and down and heads to her room. Seeing her daughter happy meant everything to Liv, but at the same time, it was emotional because she never expected to be a single mother where her daughter's father want nothing to do with both of them. Liv shed a tear when Brianna was happy to see her family. Liv was busy at work, but thankfully she was able to get some down time, and enjoy her time off with her daughter. She was going to make the most of it.

She reached for her phone and called her brother; hoping he would answer.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Hello?" Jordan asked.

"Hey Jordan, how's my favorite twin brother doing?" I said.

"Hey sis, I'm doing good. how have you and Brianna been?"

"I'm hanging in there. As for your niece, she's doing good and is getting bigger every day. she misses you guys so much. Which is why I'm calling because I wanted to ask you and the rest of the family something."

"Ok, what's up?"

"Brianna and I were wondering if you, Layla, Mom, Dad, and my nephew and niece would like to come join us at the beach today?"

"They would love that-" Jordan was cut off by Layla. "Liv you don't have to ask us twice. It's like I haven't seen you in forever and I would love to catch up." Layla said with excitement.

"Well I'll take that as a yes." Liv jokingly said. "Alright sis, I will meet you and Brianna at the beach. Oh, and Liv."

"Yes Jordan?"

"It's really nice to hear from you, I can't to see you and also think Mom and Dad will be happy to see you and Brianna as well."

"Thanks Jordan, I'm happy I can turn to you and the rest of the family."

"Always."
--------------------------------------------------------
Liv and Brianna made it out to the beach and they couldn't wait to see the rest of the family. "Mommy, where is "Uncle Jordan and Auntie Layla?" Brianna curiously asked. "They said they would meet us here baby girl" I said. They kept walking around the sand when all of a sudden Liv sees Jordan, Layla, Laura, and Billy waving at them while Jasmine and JJ ("Jordan Junior") were building sand castles. When they saw them, Brianna took off running to them while Liv had a huge smile on her face seeing the amount of joy and happiness the family has for her and her daughter. She couldn't be happier to see them.