Ch.33

Spencer's P.O.V

It was an amazing honeymoon I had with my wife and I've never seen her so happy. We've come a long way and now I get to spend the rest of my life with her and see our family grow together.

We finally arrived at my Mom's house and Liv was excited to see the kids.

"You ready to see our kids?"

"More than anything."

When I knocked on the door, my Mom opened it and I see her with Amiyah in her arms and D'Angelo holding Avante in his arms. By the looks of it, the twins were happy to see us.

"Daddy!" Brianna said as she ran towards me and Liv walk inside.

"Hey, baby girl!" I missed you." I said as I picked her up and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you guys so much." Liv walked over with Avante in her hands.

A few minutes later, we see Lauren, Lamar, Dillion, and Jasmine walk in as it was very nice to see the family together.

Ever since Lauren has come back into my life, she and my Mom developed a strong relationship with each other. Lauren was happy to have my Mom in her life because, after everything that happened with her Mom back in New York, my Mom felt terrible and didn't how bad Lauren and Lamar went through. She treated Lauren like her own daughter and Lamar as her own grandson.

We were all in the living room when we all witnessed something for the first time.

"Dada." Avante said pointing to Spencer.

"Oh my gosh! Avante's first words. He said, Dada." Liv said smiling at our baby boy.

Amiyah was smiling and also tried to get our attention. "Mama." Amiyah said pointing at her mother.

"Liv. I can't believe it. Both Amiyah and Avante said their first words on the same day almost at the same time."

We both looked at each other as we couldn't believe what was happening.

A few minutes later we were all catching up and telling everyone about our trip to Bora Bora when all of a sudden Liv wasn't feeling well and stormed to the bathroom.

I follow her to the bathroom when all of a sudden she started throwing up and I immediately pulled her hair back.

"Babe you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just my stomach has been acting weird ever since we left Bora Bora."

"Wait Liv. You don't think-" Liv cuts me off.

"Oh my god Spencer. I think I might be pregnant again. I was never on the pill when we left on our honeymoon and we never used protection. I'm sorry Spencer-" I cut her off.

"Hey. Liv why are you apologizing?"

"You're not mad?"

"My wife could possibly be pregnant with my child again. How could I be mad?"

"I didn't know if you wanted any more kids after the twins."

"Liv. I meant it when I said I wanted you to be the mother of my children, even if it means we have a house full of them, but it'll be a blessing from God if you are pregnant."

"Will you go with me to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test?"

"Of course."

"Wait. What about the kids?"

"My Mom will look after them."

As we were about to head to the pharmacy, my Mom agreed to look out after the kids.

Grace's Thoughts:

As soon as Spencer told me that he and Liv needed to step out. I knew something was up, and judging by the look on her face, I could possibly have another grandchild.

After we got back from the pharmacy. I was waiting for Liv in the bathroom to see if she was pregnant or not.

While I was waiting, my Mom came to me asking if I was okay. "Spencer. You ok?"

"I'm fine Mom."

By the look on her face, she could tell I was lying. "Spencer James. I am your mother and I could tell when something's off. So you want to try again?"

"I think Liv might be pregnant."

"What?"

"I know. I was surprised by it too. I just don't want to disappoint her."

"Spencer. Look at me. You can never disappoint your wife you continue to do right by her and your family. Just be the man Olivia fell in love with and wanted to spend the rest of her life with."

"You're not mad Mom."

"Of course not. Just be there for her during the pregnancy. She will need help and I know you will be away at times because of football, but you will make sacrifices if need be. Family comes first son. Don't make the same mistake as your father. I felt alone when all he cared about was football, and Corey leaving us was the worse at that time, but he came back and I forgave him, and I'm pretty sure if he was here, he'd tell you the same thing."

"I won't let my family down. I promise you."

My Mom and hugged me. "I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mom."

A few seconds later we see Liv come out of the bathroom and she could tell my Mom already knew.

"You okay Liv."

She was in tears and when she smiled and turned the white stick over showing the results.

"Two blue lines."

Liv nodded her head as tears were still falling from her face.

"I'm pregnant."

I walked over to Liv and hugged her as tears started falling from my eyes.

"We're gonna have another baby."

"I love you so much, Spencer."

"I love you too, Olivia. You've made me the happiest man in the world and I can't wait to meet our child."

"That makes three of us. Liv, this is the happiest I've ever seen my son and I can't thank you enough. My son has finally found his other half. I appreciate everything you've done for him and am happy we have our own relationship and I'm proud to call you my daughter-in-law."

"Thank you, Ms. Grace. Whenever I needed to talk to you, you've always been there for me and you are an amazing grandmother to my children and I'm also proud to call you my mother-in-law."

Liv and my Mom hugged each other and seeing the connection Liv had with my Mom made me really happy.

"You ready to tell everyone the good news."

"I sure am Spencer."

We made our way to the living room and we were about to announce our new addition to the family.
------------------------------------------------------
Surprise! James family party of 6 coming soon! Spelivia couldn't be happier. Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. Let me know your thoughts/predictions about the gender of Spelivia's baby in the comments section.