Ch.6

Spencer's P.O.V

After everything that happened last night, I wanted to make today special for Liv. She has been through a lot and deserves to be happy. I look down and she's still sleeping on my chest.

I couldn't help but smile.

She wakes up looking up at me.

"Good morning Spencer" She says smiling.

"Good morning Liv, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept good. I know yesterday was a lot for me, but I had you by my side to make things better."

"I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Thanks. So listen Spencer, I know you said no business talk, but I still have the offer from Adidas and I want to let them know you're still interested."

"Ok, but with it being Super Bowl week, I'll only have very little time to talk to them."

"They're well aware, and willing to make some time for you. They know you're worth the wait Spencer, and would've pulled the offer had they not care about you."

"Sounds good." I look at the clock and notice I have to get to practice in an hour and still have to get ready. "Oh man I have to get going. I have practice in a few and need to catch the team bus. I'll meet you at your hotel in the lobby at 1pm. I have a whole day planned for us."

"Spencer you don't have to do this. I want to you to be focused for the big game on Sunday."

"I'm always focused Liv. And it'll be fun. Trust me."

"I don't know."

"Look you can try and deny all you want, but I'm not taking no for an answer." I tease her as I grabbed her hand.

"Okay. This better be a day to remember Spencer James." She smiles at me.

"Oh I promise you it will."

We say our goodbyes and I meet with the rest the teammates as we headed to Allegiant Stadium for today's practice.
--------------------------------------------------------
As I finished up with practice, I headed to the locker room wanting to get to the hotel because I so much planned for Liv that she's not going to forget this.

"Hey Spence. Hell of a practice." Jordan walks towards me.

"Yeah Jordan. I'm trying to be at best for the Super Bowl."

"For sure. So I have to ask you man."

"Ok, what's up?"

"What's this thing you going on with my sister."

"Look Jordan, me and Liv are only friends. Nothing more. But there's something else I want to tell you myself."

"What's that?"

"Liv is also my agent. I was going to tell you after practice." I told him hoping he won't be furious with me.

"Hey Spence why you getting so worked up. I'm happy for you."

"You are? You're not mad?"

"Why would be mad at you Spence? Like I said after the NFC championship game, you like a brother to me. Plus, Liv is the best of the best. There are pro athletes that would beg her to be their agent. The fact that she went to you, means you're the real deal. Liv represents the best athletes in pro sports, and now she has you."

"Thanks bro, I appreciate that. But I'm also spending the day with her. I got a lot planned that I want it to be special and something she won't forget. Especially after what happened yesterday."