Ch.37

Olivia's P.O.V

"Oh my god. Spencer, it's time. My water just broke."

"Okay come on Liv. We gotta get to the hospital. I'll call the rest of the family in the car and tell them to meet us there."

On the way to the hospital, we were caught in traffic multiple times, but Spencer was going to do whatever it took to get to the hospital. I held his hand the entire way and even squished it at times because of the contractions. He knew I was crushing his hand, but he didn't care, he wanted to ensure me that I wasn't alone and everything would be all right. That's one of many things I love about my husband and why I'm happy to not only be his wife, but the mother of his children.

We finally arrived at the hospital and Spencer got out of the car rushed to the passenger side and carried me into the emergency room.

"Help! Somebody! My wife's water broke and she's in labor!"

The doctors rushed over and got me on the gurney and Spencer was by my side as we all made our way to the delivery room.

A Few Moments Later....

"Okay, Mrs. James I need you to start pushing."

I was screaming as it was very painful to push.

"Come on baby push!" Spencer said as he held my hand.

"I can't Spencer! It hurts!"

"Yes you can Liv, you're almost there, I see the head."

"I can't!" I said as tears were falling from my face.

"Hey, Liv. Look at me. You can do this, you were able to start your company as a sports agent and have influenced many people who look up to you. Before we got married, there was no doubt that I was to spend the rest of my life with you. There is no other woman in this world that I would want as the mother of my children than you. I have faith in you Olivia Baker-James. Just a few more pushes and our baby boy will be here okay? I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay." I nodded my head and started pushing again.

After a few more pushes and possibly breaking Spencer's hand as I squeezed it as hard as I could, the cries of our baby boy filled the entire room.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. James. Here is your baby boy."

The doctor handed our son to me and he was now in my arms I was at a loss for words once I looked into his eyes.

"You did it Liv. He's here. Our son is here."

"He's so handsome. He looks just like his father."

Spencer smiled. "But he does have your eyes Liv."

"Hi son, I'm your mother and I promise to love and keep you safe."

"Do we have a name picked out?"

"SJ."

Spencer looked at me confused.

"Spencer Alonzo James Jr."

"Liv." Spencer was speechless as tears started to fall from his face.

"There have always been signs Spencer. Like when I was pregnant, our baby kept kicking my stomach every time I saw you play football; it's in his blood. He's going to be like his Dad one day. Then when I was with you by your side on that hospital bed. I knew you were a fighter and would make it back to our family. I wanted to name our son after you."

Spencer kisses me then our son's forehead. "Thank you, Liv. I love you."

"Forever and always Spencer."
------------------------------------------------------
Spencer's P.O.V.