Ch.5

Olivia's P.O.V

(TW: Sexual References/Explicit Language)

I can't believe how the first few days of here in Las Vegas has been. The Super Bowl hasn't even started yet and there are a bunch of fans and media throughout the city. I could only imagine what it would be like if the actual NFL team was hosting the Super Bowl. The Rams and Buccaneers did it once, so hopefully the league decides to have Los Angeles host the Super Bowl at SoFi Stadium again. As I was in my thoughts my phone rang and I saw my mom's number pop up and I immediately answered the call.

"Hey mom. Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart. Everything is fine back here. I just wanted to call you because Brianna wanted to call here mommy. She misses you so much." My mom says.

"I miss her too. I wish I was at home with her but it's the NFL's busy time of year, especially when you have one of your clients playing in the Super Bowl."

"Oh I know Liv. Your father was busy around those times. It brings back memories. But anyways, here's Brianna."

Laura hands the phone to Brianna and she couldn't wait to speak to her mom. "Good morning mommy!" Brianna yells with excitement. "Hi baby girl. How have things been with Grandma and Grandpa?"

"Good. Mommy when will I see you again? I miss you."

"I miss you too Brianna. Mommy is at work, but I'm going to see you in a week. You'll get to see your Uncle Jordan play in the Super Bowl."

"Yay! I hope they win mommy! Can you tell Uncle Jordan I miss him too and I wish him good luck?"

"Yes, baby girl. I will let Uncle Jordan know. He'll be happy to hear his niece reached out to him."

"Thank you mommy!"

I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 1:00pm and remembered that I promised to go with Spencer to his meeting with the Nike representatives.

"Okay Brianna, mommy has to take care of some things right now, but I will call you tonight. I love you."

"I love you too mommy!"
--------------------------------------------------------
I knock on Spencer's door as we are about to head to Caesars Palace for his meeting with Nike. "One sec." He yelled. When he opened his door, he had a towel wrapped around his waist as it looked like he got out of the shower.  "Oh I'm sorry. Am I early Spencer." I asked.

"No. I just found out last minute that the meeting got pushed back an hour so I went ahead and jumped in the shower. And it's my fault for not letting you know the last minute changes. Come on in."

Olivia's Thoughts:

"Damn that is a man right there. And he only has a towel on. When he looks at me, it's like gravity. I'm being pulled every time I find myself attracted to him. How does this man not have a girlfriend? Anyone would be lucky to have him."

Spencer sexily smirks at me and starts to bite his lips. "You like what you see Liv? Why don't you take a picture; it'll last longer." I couldn't help myself and start to blush.

"Hey Liv, don't be embarrassed. I actually have a confession to make." I looked at him surprised.

"You do?"

"Yeah. I've been dreaming about you and can't get you out of my head. I want you so bad Liv. And I know you want to fuck me too because ever since I've opened the door, you've been staring at my cock longer than expected. And something tells me you were either caught off guard or you want this cock deep inside your pussy." He took off his towel and tossed it to the side. When I saw his cock, I was in awe of it. His ex-girlfriends (if he had any) fucked up big time.