Ch.10

Spencer's P.O.V

Today's the day, it's Super Bowl Sunday. Rams vs Chiefs here in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is what I worked so hard on in the offseason. Even though I already won a Super Bowl earlier in my career, many people have doubted if I could ever do it again. Normally I just ignore the doubters, but a lot is at stake tonight; mostly the question on everyone's mind is will I be an LA Ram next season? I kept telling the media all week long that I'm only focused on winning the Super Bowl and worrying about that question in the offseason.

I was in my thoughts when Jordan and Darnell walked up to me. "Yo Spence, you good?" Jordan asked. "Yeah I'm good J. It's the Super Bowl and I'm just locking in." I said. "Knowing you Spence, you're always locked in, and you'll be on your A-game tonight." Darnell told me.

"All right gentleman bring it in." Coach yelled at us to get our attention. "This is where we wanted to be at the start of the season. I want you guys to look back at all the accomplishments this season. I'm proud of every one of you, but the job is not done. We have one more team standing in our way from a Super Bowl. And let me tell you, the Chiefs are here for a reason, just like us. If you guys do your job out on the field, we will win and bring the Lombardi Trophy back to Los Angeles. Spencer, break the team out, and let's take the field." Coach told me.

"All right fellas, we know what we got to do get the job done tonight. Like coach said, you do your job out on the field, we will win and be Super Bowl Champs. It's been one hell of a season playing with you guys, this will season to remember, so let's hit that field and perform like it's the last time we'll ever play football. Ok, here we go. Rams on three. Family on six. One! Two! Three!" "Rams" Me and my teammates yell. "Four! Five! Six!" "Family!" The team yells.

We now made our way onto the field and the fans started cheering. Let the games begin!
------------------------------------------------------
Olivia's P.O.V

We made it to our seats and couldn't wait for the game to start. What was also surprising the seats that me and my family, were the same ones Spencer's family had. Who knew we all got seats in one of the field club suites of Allegiant Stadium? As we were getting settled in, I saw someone I was not expecting. "Kia?" I asked. "Hey girl, how are you?" she tells me as we hugged each other."

"How did you get tickets for these seats?"

"I told you Liv, my boyfriend got them for me. He wanted me close so he can see me from a distance."

"Do I know him?

"His name is Darnell Hayes."

"No way!"

"What?"

"Darnell is one of the clients I represent."

"Wait, your Darnell's agent?"

"I am."

"Then I have to thank you for everything you've done for Darnell, especially him getting a contract extension with the Rams."

"I'm just doing my job, Kia."

"No, I'm serious. I know it's a business, but I didn't to leave LA I'm glad he is going to be here for the next 5 years." I smiled at her.

"Auntie Kia!" Brianna yells and runs towards her and Kia picks my daughter up."

"Hi, Brianna! How's my favorite goddaughter doing?" She asks her.

"I'm good and I missed you."

"Aww I missed you too Brianna."

The PA introduces the Rams and they made their way onto the field led by none other than Jordan and Spencer. "Mommy look! There's Uncle Jordan and Spencer!" Brianna tells me. "I see them baby girl, wave hi to them." I said as she waves at them and they were able to spot Brianna and waived back. Being here with friends and family was something I was happy to be around, and seeing my brother and the man who's been there for me and my daughter play in Super Bowl, that's the icing on the cake.