Ch.12

Spencer's P.O.V

Five Months Later....

It's been five months since I won the Super Bowl for the second time in my career. I couldn't believe I'd be living my dream and making my family proud; especially my dad. Yes, it was difficult when I lost him as a teenager, but the time I had with him was something I'll never forget. He was the reason I started playing football. My dad put the ball in my hands when I was a toddler and he could tell I was going to be a football player.

But off the field, I couldn't be happier. Liv has made me the luckiest man in the world. I'd never imagined falling in love with someone whom I could see as my other half. She is one of a kind. However, once word got out that Liv and I were officially a couple, both our families were thrilled by the news; especially Brianna. When she first heard it, she ran up to me and I picked her up as she hugged me as if she didn't want to let go. Say what you want, but Brianna has made a difference in my life.

As I was in my thoughts, I heard someone knocking at my door. "Spencer!" Brianna yells and jumps into my arms. "Hi, Brianna! How are you?" I asked.

"Good. I missed you and asked Mommy if we could come to see you." Liv walks in.

"Aww well not only you but looks like Mommy missed me too. Hey baby, how are you?."

"I'm good now that I'm here." She smiles and kisses me.

"Hey, Spencer?" Brianna asks me.

"Yes, Brianna."

"Do you think we can do something fun today?"

"Yes, we can. How about we go to Disneyland? Just the three of us."

"Yes. Pretty please Mommy. Can we please go to Disneyland?" When I saw Brianna asking her mom, who could say no to those pretty brown eyes."

"Okay baby girl. We can go to Disneyland." She tells her.

"Yay!"

Seeing Brianna excited made me happy, and I was determined to make sure this would be a day she and Liv wouldn't forget.
----------------------------------------------------------
Olivia's P.O.V

After a smooth quiet ride to Anaheim, we finally arrived at Disneyland.

"You ready for some fun Brianna?" I asked my daughter. "Yes, mommy!" Brianna told me.

"Alright, well let's have some fun." I smiled at her as we made our way to the entrance gates.

We started walking around the park and it was amazing. People were walking around eating delicious food (Even makes me hungry right now.), seeing the little kids jumping up and down and asking their parents to see their favorite Disney characters. There was even the famous Cinderella castle.

"Mommy, look at the castle."

"I see it, baby girl." Spencer asks one of the people for a family picture. "Excuse me miss, would you mind taking a picture of the three of us with the Cinderella Castle in the background?"

"Not at all, sir." The lady says and takes our picture. "Here you go."

"Thank you so much." Spencer says.

"Of course, and your daughter is so precious. She is blessed to have you two as her mom and dad." The lady tells him.

I couldn't help but smile at what she said about me and Spencer being Brianna's dad. Even made me a little emotional, but I wiped my tears before Spencer and Brianna could see me.

We looked at the picture and I have to admit, we truly looked like we were one big happy family. I kissed Spencer on his lips and he kissed me back.

"I love you, Spencer."