Ch.2

Spencer's P.O.V

"He's at the 40, the 30, the 20, the 10, touchdown Rams! What an amazing catch and run by Spencer James for the 50-yard touchdown as the Rams have defeated the 49ers 27-24." The broadcast announcer shouted as he couldn't believe what just happened. As the Rams headed back to the locker room, the fans started chanting, "Super Bowl! Super Bowl! Super Bowl!"

With the team ending their season on a high note, they had a lot of confidence heading into the post season.

This was a crazy game the Rams pulled off, and it wouldn't have been possible without the help from their star receiver, Spencer James. He was entering the final year of his rookie contract, and was hoping for a max contract at the end of the season.

"Spencer, another 100+ receiving yard game from you today, how do make things difficult for the defenders on the field?" The reporter asked me. "Just a lot of hard work and dedication I bring every single game. Treat like there's no tomorrow. Every play can make a difference, and I'm just happy I have a great group of guys that I step onto the field with and we were able to pull out with the win" I simply stated. "Any thoughts of what your future will look like with the team next season" The reporter curiously asked me while I was in disbelief by her question, but I kept my composure. "I'm just focused on winning a Super Bowl right now." I said without hesitation. "Alright everyone no more questions. Spencer, thank you for your time." The PR representative said to everyone.

(TW: Explicit Language)

After a game like this, I couldn't wait to get home and relax with my girl. As I opened the door to my house, I heard romantic music playing upstairs and assumed it was Alicia's way of welcoming me home from my game. As I opened the door, I heard Alicia moaning and what I just saw in front of my eyes left me for a loss of words as my emotions went to another level. My love for Alicia just went out the door the moment I saw her moaning and fucking someone else.

"Alicia what the fuck are you doing?!?!" I yelled at her wondering why she would do something so selfish.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like." Alicia said trying to calm me down.

"Oh, so you weren't riding some random dude's dick when I walked in here? And on the top of that, why in the hell would you bring someone that I don't know, into my house?"

"Baby, please just let me explain."

"You, are a lying, cheating whore who can go to hell for all I care."

"You don't mean that."

"I'm done with you. Get your shit and get out! And you also better get this motherfucker out of my house before I knock his ass out!"

Alicia was in tears trying to fight for Spencer, but it was no use. She betrayed him and lost his trust. Spencer was in disbelief and would never have imagined the woman he has been with since he entered the league, would do something so selfish.
--------------------------------------------------------
Three Weeks Later...

"Baker is inside the pocket. Looks to his left. Throws it to James. Looks like a screen pass. James breaks free as he's running down the sideline and he will go all the way in for a Rams touchdown." The broadcast announcer yells in excitement. With today's win in the NFC Championship game, the LA Rams have defeated the Philadelphia Eagles here at SoFi Stadium as they are headed to Las Vegas and will face the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

"Yo Spence!" Jordan called me.

"What's up J?" I asked him.

"That was one of hell of a play you made out there."