Update

Hey guys, hope all is well. I wanted to let you all know that I will be writing another Spelivia book. This book will contain a lot more angst between our favorite couple, so I ask you to please trust me with the process as Spelivia will be going through a journey that they've never been on before.

Please note this story will contain trigger warnings. If you do not feel comfortable reading these topics in the story, then I would advise you not to read it.

I will not be updating as much as I did with my first book due to my busy schedule, but I will try to update this story the best I can.
------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis:

Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They have it all. Both of them striving in their careers and being blessed with two beautiful baby girls. Spelivia is one happy family. The future looks to be bright for them.

However, what happens when one major event leads to them questioning whether or not they should fight for their marriage?

Is Spelivia's love strong enough to overcome the adversity or will they move on?
------------------------------------------------------
Let me know your thoughts and predictions in the comments section.