Chapter 36

~~~~~~~~Lots of POV Changes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry 

         The drive to the hospital was long due to trafic I was getting a bit paniced as the drive went on. Louis was in the frunt with Edward driving and i was in the back trying to help Louis with his contractions. They were about 8 minutes appart at the moment and all i could think about was how they were early so what if something goes wrong or what if we arnt ready to be dads. I know this wasn't the time but i couldn't help it it was almost all i could think about. I could feel Edward looking at me through the rearview mirror so i glanced up at him. I knew that he could read what i was thinking about just from looking at me making me look back to Louis as another contraction came along. 

Edward

         I was trying to get to the hospital as fast as i could but everyone and their freaking brother had to be on the road today taking their sweet time like there wasn't some people that needed to get places. I was getting a bit stressed as i know that most babies will be ok being born early but i wasn't sure about our pups as they did have some complications in the beginning making them smaller than others. Also i got this feeling i should look in the back at Harry so i chanced a look only to see how much panic was in his eyes not knowing why  but having a feeling it was for something different than mine. 

Louis 

            Each contraction i had was worse than the others and i couldn't hardly stand it by the time we made it to the hospital. Edward pulled up out front not even getting the car completely stopped before Harry was jumping out the back seat to go in and get what i could only assume was a whealchair and a nurse. I knew i was right when just as Edward had opened my door to help me out i could see Harry running to us with said whealchair and a nurse hot on his tail holding a clipboard to take my information down as we went to a room. Edward carefully sat me down in the chair and by then another contraction had started making me curl in on myself holding my belly tight and taking deep breaths as i waited for the contraction to end. I could hear Edward start answering the questions the nurse asked as Harry started to push me in to the hospital. everything after that was a bit of a blur because it went so fast. One minute we were going into the hospital and the next they were helping me up and into a gown and then someone was in to do an ultrasound to see if the babies were in the correct position to be delivered or if i would need a c-section and when it was seen that i didn't need the c-section someone was in to check for dilation. Just in the time it took for us to get here from the house i was already at a 8 so it didn't take long before I was a 10 and the doctor was coming in. 

         Harry and Edward were on eather side of me helping me hold my legs back and holding my hand as i bared down with all my might to start pushing our babies out. it felt like the worst pain in my life and just when i was close to giving up i could feel the pop of the first babies sholders coming out followed by the rest of the baby. 

"IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!" the doctor called out as Harry went to help cut the cord. All three of us had tears in our eyes as he let out a loud cry as the nurse took him to the worming pad to check him over. i leaned back to watch them check him over wanting to make sure no harm came to my pup. Harry must have felt the same because when he cried louder due to the nurse moving him around Harry let out a small grawl and made his way over to watch over him a bit closer. 

          Not long after that i got the second wave and was ready to start pushing again. This time it was a bit easier as i had already pushed out one. it was still really painful and god did it burn when her sholders came out as well but just like the last after that she just slipped right out. 

"IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!" the doctor once again called out Edward being the one to cut her cord and then he as well followed the nurse over to the worming pad but for a different reason. She wasn't crying. This made me scared as the doctor took notice as well and quickly helped me deliver the two placentas and stitch me up before making his way over to the baby. 

"WHATS GOING ON SOMEONE TALK TO ME WHY ISNT SHE CRYING IS SHE OK" I yelled from the bed Harry making his way over to me top hold my hand as Edward was keeping a close eye on everything thing the doctor and nurses were doing to the baby. Soon but not nearly soon enough the doctor was turning to us and said with a smile "Everything is just fine she gave us quite a scare but sometimes they just don't want to cry from here everything seems normal so we will just take them for their tests to double check and then they will be right back does one of the dads want to go with them?" Harry and Edward had a silent conversation with their eyes and came to the agreement that Harry would go with the twins and Edward would stay with me. Once Harry and the twins were out of the room Edward made his way over to me and whispered sweet things to me as he sat on the side of the bed holding my hand making me smile a sleppy smile at him as he said "rest little Dove everything will be ok when you get up" so with that i closed my eyes and took a well deserved nap. 

(A/N)  Hello again sorry it has been a bit, so this is the next chapter what do y'all think. Can you guess what might happen to their baby girl or will she be ok. Guess you have to wait and see in the next chapter. Be sure to vote and comment see you all soon. 

All the love 

 T