Chapter 15

Harry

         We had arrived back at the house and so I picked Louis up and carried him in and up to his room. When I came back down I saw Edward sitting on the couch. Mom and Daniel where nowhere to be seen.

"Where's mom and Daniel?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"They went up to take a nap and said to get them up around 5 so mom can make diner." He told me and so I nodded in understanding.

"Is Lou sleeping still?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah... You know we never talked about what we are with him or what we want to be with him after our rut we just kinda went on after it was over. I think we might need to talk and see where we all stand." I thought out loud.

"I agree that it needs to be done as well but what exactly do we want?" He asked back.

"I don't know all that I want but what I do know is I want to be with him. "

"I do as well but what will happen if he doesn't want the same, what then?"

"Well if he doesn't than we will work that out later, but the way I see it is if he didn't at least like us a little he wouldn't have helped us through our rut." I told him.

"You make a good point. Ok as soon as he wakes up we will talk to him about it. Now all we have to hope is that if he agrees to be our boyfriend that mom and Daniel approve."

"Shit, I didn't think about that. I know mom will probably be ok with it,  but Daniel I don't know." And with that it went quiet again and we finished watching TV just waiting for Louis to get up so we could talk to him.

                About a hour later

Edward

           It seemed like just a few minutes later that I could here little feet making there way down the stairs. Soon there was a little Louis standing in the doorway looking like a sleepy kitten as he rubbed his eyes with a small balled up fist.

"What time is it?" He asked us with a tiny voice.

"It's about 4 why?" I said back still quietly cooing about how cut he looked.

"Oh ok just wondering, where are Anne and Dad?"

"They are taking a nap and want us to get them up at 5 because mom is going to make diner"

"Oh ok" He said back walking over and sitting in the seat across from us. It was quiet for a moment as Harry and I had a silent conversation of who would bring the topic up to him. Finally Harry was the one to speak up.

"So Louis we wanted to talk about something with you if you don't mind?" He said Kindly

"Yeah anything what's up"

"Well its about what happened about a week ago when we were in rut" I said back slowly not wanting to rush things.

"Okay what about it?" He asked with a curious expression on his face.

"Well first of all we know that you were a virgin when that happened and we wanted to make sure you where ok with us taking that because that is a huge thing to just take from someone." Harry spoke up still not knowing how to say what we wanted to.

"No it was ok I would have rather it be with you two than someone who I barely know or trust. And I wanted it so there is no harm in what happened." He said back to that. We stayed silent again for a moment before I decided to just ask him and get it over with.

"Ok good I'm glad... But that's not the only reason we wanted to talk to you. We really wanted to ask and see how you would fell about being our boyfriend?" It went silent after that and all that was going on in my head was I should have never asked and that because I did he has to hate us. How could I have been so stupid to think he would have said yes he wanted to be our boyfriend. But just as I was starting to get myself worked up he started to talk.

"I was wondering when you both were going to ask me that. I was starting to think you all wanted to just forget what happened between us during that time. Of course I want to be your boyfriend" And as soon as he finished we were up and hugging the life out of him.

"We would never want to forget that princess never in a million years" Harry told him quietly as we had him sandwiched between us.

"Can we kiss you now angel?" I asked and when he nodded I dipped down to kiss our little Lou. Now all we have to do is decide when to tell our parents and hope they are ok with it.

(A/N)    So this is the first chapter to start this off with. I hope it was good and please keep commenting and voting. I will try to have one more up tonight but if not I will be posting all through tomorrow so have fun reading. I love you all so much. Bye. 💚💙💚💙

              ~Tabetha Dake 😁