Chapter 5

Anne

         Walking into work today was a little weird because by now everyone knew that was the secretary that hooked up with the boss. Not only that but they also started a rumor about the fact that the only reason he is marrying me is because he got me pregnant and fells bad. I know its not true because I'm not pregnant and couldn't get pregnant by him anyway but it still hurts to hear people you work with say that about you.

       I kept walking to my desk trying to just ignore all the dirty looks sent my way. When i made it to my desk i put my things down before i logged on to my computer to see what Daniel had for me to do today. When i looked at my emails i only had one email from him. I clicked on it to see what he needed and this is what it said.

' Hello Anne,
          The first thing i need you to do is bring me my morning coffee please and email me the Parton proposal so i can go over it and hopefully make a deal with them. And i think that is all so if anything you find i need yo know just send me them and if there is anything els I need ill let you know. Thank you babe see you soon.

                  Lots of love,
                      Daniel '

            Once i finished reading i got the papers he was asking for and quickly sent them to him before getting up to get his coffee.

          When i walked into the break room to get his coffee i saw a new worker that seemed to be getting a tour. As i looked at the new worker closer my breath hitched when i saw who it was, Trisha Malik. She was a member of my pack and best friend in the world. We had known each other ever since we were kids. When she saw me she immediately ran over and gave me a big hug with me returning it went just as much and enthusiasm.

"Oh my god how are you I thought something had happened to you" she spoke as she still held me in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm I'm doing fine how are you and Yaser last i herd anything about you two i think you where pregnant"

"Oh yes and you where as well if i remember" I nodded before she continued. "I had a baby boy and Yaser wanted to name him so i let him and so our sons name is Zayn"

"Oh i am so happy for you. And yes i was pregnant with twins i found out later on and they where both boys as well. The first one born was named Edward and the second was Harry"

"That is so great Anne i am so happy for you and Robin. How has he been" And when she said that i froze.

"Umm.... He-he didn't make it" i spoke quietly and her face changed to one of sorrow when she got what i was saying.

"Honey i am so sorry i didn't know i just saw your ring and assumed"

"Its ok it was a long time ago and you didn't know. As for the ring i am actually engaged again."

"Oh my god when's the wedding and who I the lucky lad"

"The wedding is on June 13th and i am actually marrying Daniel who happens to be the CEO of this company."

"oh that is so nice he seems nice and i better be invited to the wedding now that we are back in touch with each other"

"You are definitely invited to the wedding how could you not be"

"Good. Now how about we get together after work and let the boys hang out and we can have tea"

"That sounds amazing ill give you my address and you can go get Zayn and meet me there and you can just stay for dinner to how is that"

"Sounds good to me" and with that i gave her my address and got Daniels coffee and went on with my day.

(A/N)  So this was chapter 5 and i hope you liked it. It will continue in the next chapter so be looking for that and let me know what you think. Please remember to also vote if you like a chapter. Thank you so much for reading. Bye 💙💚💙💚

                     ~Tabetha