Chapter 23

💕 Louis bump is up top 💕

Louis

Today was the day of my first appointment since finding out that I was pregnant. This will also be the first appointment that Edward and Harry get to attend. I am now officially one month pregnant and I am already starting to get a small baby bump. It happened about four days ago and as soon as I had noticed it I had ran around the small house looking for Harry and Edward so I could show them. Now none of us pass up the opportunity to rich it. You will hardly ever see none of us with a hand on my belly and if you do trust me it isn't for long. Today had been no exception to that because the whole time I was getting dressed I would have my hand on my stomach.

Once I was ready I made my way downstairs. As I walked into the living area and Edward saw me he was quick to pull me into his lap and replace my hand with his on my stomach. As soon as he had me in his lap I could tell that he was calmed down. That was something else that had started to happen was Harry and Edward started to become more protective over me, Edward a little more than Harry. I started to notice this around the same time that my bump was noticeable. It was like if I wasn't in there sight at all times they would freak out and with Edward it was like he needs to be touching me to keep himself calm. I didn't mind much because with all of the attention on me my inner omega was overjoyed.

Not long after I could see Harry making his way into the room. He came over and sat down next to Edward and placed his hand on my upper thigh.

"Are you ready to go and see our babies today princess?" He asked giving my thigh a small squeeze.

"Yeah I can't wait" I told f them with a huge smile on my face.

"Ok well let's go and put your shoes on so we can go babe" Edward told me as he patted my bum to get up.

When I had finished putting my shoes on I felt Harry come up behind me and wrap his arms around me placing his hands on my bump.

"So we were wondering if you wanted to Mate before the babies come or wait tell after?" He asked me taking me off guard. It took a moment for me to presses what was just asked to me.

"Is that safe?" I asked him

"I'm not sure that's why we wanted to know so that if you did want to do it before the babies come we could ask the doctor of it was safe." Edward said as he walked to where we were. I thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah that is what I want as long as it won't harm the babies." I told them both.

"Okay so it is settled now let's go so we don't miss our appointment" Harry said before pulling us out of the house and to the car. Little did we know that we were never going to ask that question......

(A/N) So this is chapter 23. I hope you enjoyed it and please continue to comment and vote for the chapters you like best. I look forward to your comments and have been a little sad not to see as many the latest couple of chapters. They make my day and I love to interact with y'all through them. I will have Chapter 24 up later today so keep a look out for it. As always I love y'all so much. Bye. 💚💙💚💙

~Tabetha Dake 😁