Chapter 24

(I love this song and because it is so close to being the one year mark for this to be released I decided to put it with this chapter.  Enjoy. 💙💚💙💚)

Louis

           When we made it to the doctors office we walked in and saw that there was a few people waiting in line so we stepped up to wait as well. When we finally made it to the desk there was a lady there with pink scrubs and her brown hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Hello boys, what can we do for you today?" She asked with a smile on her face

"We have an appointment with Dr.Logan, it should be under the name Louis Tomlinson" Edward told her.

"Ok yes I see you there so just take a seat and a nurse will call you back shortly" We nodded and walked over to take a seat with me sat between them and each having ahold of one of my hands.

          It wasn't a long wait before my name was being called. We all three got up and made our way over to the door with a nurse standing there.

"Hello I am nurse Simms but you can call me Juliet. We will go and do the normal things you get done everytime you go to the doctor and than I will show you to a room." We nodded and followed her where we needed to go.

        Once we had finished with all of that she took us to a room where we found that a doctor we have never met before was already there.

"Hello boys my name is Dr. Edwards and I will be your new doctor" She told is as we entered.

"Why am I getting a new doctor,  I was just fine with Dr. Logan"

"Dr. Logan will be out of town for a couple months because of a family emergency so I took over all of his patience while he is away." That made more since so we continued on with the appointment.

"Can you please get up on the table and we will get right to it." So that is what I did with a little help from Harry.

            Once I was on the table Edward was quick to take my hand while Harry walled over to where my head was so he could start rubbing his hands through my hair. I was in heaven like this and everyone could probably tell.

"Okay so let's see how those baby's are doing in there shall we" She asked a s she moved the machine closer to the bed.

         She started to get everything together to start when she asked me to lift up my shirt. She placed the gel on my stomach before moving the wand around. She was silent for the most part and we watched her with anticipation. Soon her eyes got a bit bigger and she shook her head a little making us all panic a little.

"What is going on why are you shaking your head like that?!?!" Edward said urgently making us all even more nervous.

"Umm... Just let me go and get another doctor an-" Harry cut her off.

"No why are you going to get another doctor.!?! Just tell us what is wrong with our babies?!?!" Harry yelled before she could make it to the door. Edward was now trying to calm me down witch was hard.

"I need a second opinion before I can tell you what is going on.  I'm sorry" Was all she said before she quickly made her way out of the room.

        My crying for worse after that because all of could think of was that there could be something wrong with our babies and I would be all my fault. Harry and Edward were trying to calm me down. They kept telling me that everything would be fine and that it was probably nothing. I could tell that they weren't just trying to convince me of that but they were trying to do the same with themselves. Not long later and Dr. Edwards came back in the room followed by another doctor that I didn't know.

"Hello my name is Dr. Andy and I just need to take a look at what the problem seems to be. So let's see" He spoke as he walked over taking the place that Dr. Edwards was just moments before. He was just as quiet as she was and never looked at us as.

"What the Hell is going on with our babies!?!? Just tell us already!?!?" Edward yelled at the new doctor. I could tell her was getting frustrated just like me and Harry.

           Finally Dr. Andy looked at us and told us something that could change everything.

"It seems that while baby A is the size they need to be during this time of your pregnancy baby B hasn't grown at all from the late time you had an appointment"

              To Be Continued....

(A/N)     This is the next chapter I hope you liked it. I'm sorry I didn't have this up yesterday but that is why I did it as soon as I got up today. Please continue to vote and comment they make my day and I just love to here from y'all. I love y'all so much. Bye. 💙💚💙💚

               ~Tabetha