Chapter 29

Third Person

Two weeks had gone by of Harry and Edward planning the perfect time and way to mate their beautiful baby boy. They had started planning whenever they found out that their parents were going on a business trip to Tokyo. This gave them the perfect opportunity to make them without having the awkwardness of their parents finding them in a compromising position. They had asked for Louis friends Ruth and Luke to take Louis out of the house for the day so they could get everything ready.

It was today that everything was going to get set in motion starting out with Ruth texting Harry that they were just leaving the house on our way to get Louis. They had decided that because they needed to go shopping for their new baby girls arrival but they would just take him baby shopping with them. Harry agreed that would be a good idea that he was going to go make sure that Louis was ready to go. When skinning a short okay in reply he made his way downstairs to find where Louis would be.

"Hey Angel, are you ready for your day out with Ruth and Luke?" Harry asked making his way into the living room.

"Yeah, she just texted to tell me that she was almost here. Are you sure you don't mind I'm going with them?" Louis asked unsure.

"Its fine, we want you to be able to spend time with your friend. Now go have fun and get our baby something cute okay love." Louis nodded

"I will Daddy H" he said as he hugged him. Not long after there's a horn heard from outside signaling that Ruth and Luke we're here to pick him up.

Louis quickly gave Harry a kiss on the lips just as Edward walked in the room. He told Louis that he needed to be good and do as Luke says. Louis agreed also kissing Edward before leaving with an I love you to both of them.

Louis quickly got in the car greeting both Ruth and Luke before they were on their way to the mall.

At the mall

"What do you think about this color for the room?" Ruth asked the boys as he was holding up a paint swatch.

"That would be so cute for the theme you're going for!" Louis gushed as he saw the color she had in her hand. It was a lavender color and it was so perfect for there little girls room.

"Really you think so?" She asked them

"Baby I think Lou is right we need to get that one for our little princess." Luke told her as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. She nodded making her way to the cans of paint and finding the color she wanted and placing it in the buggy.

They continued on from there picking up little things here and there for Ruth and Luke baby that was on the way. As they were walking and finding little things here and there Louis couldn't help but think about the fact that Harry, Edward and he would be doing the same thing for their babies very soon. With that thought in his head he silently started to tear up. Ruth noticed almost immediately and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing just these damn hormones making me cry over something dumb again." He chuckled lightly quickly wiping the tears that have fallen. Ruth pulled him into a hug and once he had calm down they continue on with there day like nothing happened.

Meanwhile back at home

"Where did you- never mind I got it!" Edward yelled from downstairs.

"OK well can you get the-!" Harry started but got cut off.

"wine. Yes I am bringing it up right now!" Edward replied as he made is way up the stairs.

"Thank you" Harry said taking the bottle from him as he walked in the room.

It had been a whole two hours that Louis had been gone. They were rushing around trying to finish up every last detail before he got back wanting everything the be perfect.

"Did you finish with the cards?" Edward asked Harry

"Yes and I already placed them accordingly" Harry replied now they had to do was wait for their baby boy to get home.

(A/N) OK so this is going to be broken up into 2 possibly 3 chapters. I am almost done with the second part so it should be up ether tonight or early in the morning. I also wanted to thank Larryforever280913 for your input and I hope that you enjoy these couple chapters because they are all for you.

I also wanted to let y'all know that I will be trying to be more active but I just started babysitting for a lady that works with my aunts oldest kids son and I will also be starting regular makeup and special effects makeup classes as soon as I get my computer back. Don't worry though because I will do everything I can to update it just might not be every week.

Thats all be looking for the next chapter like I said going up tonight or in the morning. Be sure to vote and comment on the chapters you like I love your feedback. I lobe y'all so much. Bye.💚💙💚💙

~Tabetha