Chapter 13

Harry

        It was few days after w had finished unpacking and setting up Louis room. He was now officially moved into the house I could not be happier that it was all done. We had all been getting along well the past few days he had been here. And it seemed that the closer that we got to the beautiful boy the stronger our feelings got for him.

       I had been making breakfast when Louis walked into the room. As he walked by me I could smell his sent and I got completely hard from it. It took me a moment to figure out why, and than it hit me. I had forgotten that my rut started today. I didn't have much time to think before I had started to fallow him as he went to sit down and eat. I growled low in my throat sending a warning to any Alpha that might be near that I was in rut and to stay away. This growl also had Louis letting out a needy whimper in reply letting me know he wanted to help.

Louis

      I had just made my way over to the table with my coffee when I could smell a strong Alpha sent. I know it shouldn't be weird because Harry is in the room but it was a lot stronger than just Harry. I didn't have time to think before Harry had let out a warning growl and that had my inner Omega begging to be taken by the Alpha in rut. This made me release needy whimpering in reply to him
And within no time he had me picked up and was taking me up to his and Edwards room.

      Edward must have herd when the door opened because he was soon stood next to Harry releasing low growls of his own. This made my inner Omega preen with delight that I had all of their attention on me. It also had me submitting to Edward as well. At first you could tell that Harry wanted to protest about there being another Alpha in the room with them, but when he realized that it was only his brother he calmed down. Soon they had me and them both striped and on one of the beds.

Edward

            When the door to the bedroom slammed open with a loud bang I woke up only to have lust crowd my vision. I could smell my brother in rut and the smell of Louis dripping slick making me go into an early rut.

        (You see Harry and I used to have a the same rut schedule. But a few years ago that changed when Harry had gone to the market and a girl had gone into an unexpected heat, triggering Harry's rut, and making us be a few days off from each other. But it looks like we are back on the same rut schedule again.)

             I made my way over to them as fast as I could just wanting to have a release. I could tell that when Harry realized that I was walking over to Louis and him he was about ready to attack me because I was another Alpha in rut but when he knew it was me he relaxed.

         Harry and I had a silent conversation about who would get to fuck him first. We quickly decided that it would be Harry while Louis sucked me off. Once we had that decided we flipped Louis over with no effort what so ever and had him on all fours with his bum in the air. He was dripping slick down his thighs from being so turned on.

"So pretty baby boy all nice and wet for us are you" Harry said as he was spreading Louis cheeks to look at his leaking hole.

"Yes Daddy so wet for you only you Daddy's" He said in such a needy voice and god if that wasn't the hottest thing I had ever herd.

"Are you ready for our big Alpha cocks baby" I asked as I moved to be in front of him.

"Yes Daddy want them so bad" He said sounding just as needy as the last time. So with that I was taking his chin in my hand with one hand and with the other I was positioning my 9' dick to his mouth. He gladly opened his mouth for it taking almost half in his mouth at once.

         Harry had started to lick at Louis hole and when he was done he started to push his 8' dick into Louis' tight hole. This had Louis make a surprised squeak that was muffled from him having my dick in his mouth still. Harry waited a few seconds before he started to thrust at a fast pace witch also made Louis take more of me into his mouth as he started to bob his head st the same pace.

"So tight baby boy... (moan)  going to fill you up so full of my pups baby" He said as he was getting closer to his release. The only response Louis could give was to moan louder around my dick sending vibrations up my cock and pushing me over the edge. I came down Louis throat and he swallowed it all. Soon Harry was knotting locking him and Louis together for the next few minutes. Along with that Louis had came for the second time that morning. And that is basically how we spent the next 4 days.

(A/N)    So this is the next chapter I hope you like it.  I had fun writing it and I hope you had fun reading it. I know it is not the best smut but that was all I could come up with and maybe as the story goes on it will get better.  Again have a great rest of the day and another Happy Birthday to Liam. Bye. 💙💚💙💚

                     ~Tabetha