Chapter 32

A little over 3 months later

Louis

           I am exactly 4 months along now so my bump is a good size. Its not huge yet but its not small ether. A lot of things have happened in the last 3 months. One of the biggest things being that Anne and my dad decided to move. This happened about a month after they got back from Tokyo. They had gotten really comfortable over the last couple of weeks they were there decided that that's where they wanted to live. They decided to give us the house that were living in right now to raise our family in and they bought them a new one in Tokyo. It took around 3 weeks for them to find a place and move. The house they had bought was fully furnished and move in ready.

       Edward, Harry and I decided that we were going to move all of our things to the Master bedroom and set the nursery up in our old room so that as the twins grew they would have more room. We also decided  that what used to be Harry and Edwards room we would make into a home office kind of thing to make it easer to do home school so I can stay home with the babies. Harry and Edward graduated at the end of last year and I have one more year before I graduate.

            Another thing that has happened is getting things for the nursery. We haven't gotten a lot of little things except what other people have given us but the bigger items we have. Edward and Harry went up and got the cribs from when they were younger from the attic and put them together. They needed some fixing up and a new paint job so that it would go with the room better but other then that they were perfect. We also got a pack and play/ bassinet for down stairs and a changing table. We decided to use the dresser from my room and repaint it as well to use for their cloths and change table. And that is just to name a few. I am getting so excited seeing it come together little by little.

         Today though has to be what me, Harry and Edward are most excited about. We get to hopefully find out the genders at my appointment thus afternoon. I can't wait and I know the boys can't ether.

                 At the Doctors

Third Person

             They all had just arrived to the doctors and made there way to their way to the counter. Sitting in the seat was nurse Simms or Juliet as she told us last time.

"Hello and what can I help you with today?" She asked

"We have an appointment with Dr. Andy at 2" Harry told her. She typed in Louis name before telling them to take a seat and the nurse would call Louis back soon.

      As they sat waiting they decided to talk more about the nursery and what they needed to get and just some ideas of how to decorate depending on what they were having.

"I think if its two boys we should do like trains or dinosaurs you know something cool." Edward mentioned

"If its girls we should do princesses because they would be our little princesses." Harry said all excided

        They didn't get to talk much more then that because a nurse was calling them back. They went through the normal checkup that they do every time before the nurse took them to their room. Not long after Dr. Andy was walking in.

"So how has everything been?" He asked

"Everything seems to be going good. I am getting boobs so I have had to get some bras and my cravings must have kicked in sometime last week I think because I hate spicy foods and the other night I wanted Mac and cheese with spicy cheetos in it." Louis laughed

"Well its good that everything seems normal. Your pecks are filling with milk is why you now have boobs. Why don't we get to the scan and see what we find." Dr. Andy said as he made his way over to the ultrasound machine.

       Louis fight back pulling his shirt up just under his chest making his bump be on full display. Harry and Edward cooed at the sight before moving to take each one of Louis hands.

"This will be cold" Dr. Andy warned him

           He moved the wand around just looking and checking that everything was still looking right from his last appointment. When he didn't find any problems and saw that the implant was working how it should he smiled.

"Everything looks great and both babies seem to be doing well after the implant was put in. Would you like to see if we can know the genders?" Dr. Andy asked

"Yes please if you could" Louis answered for them. Dr. Andy moved the wand over to baby A and tried to see. Soon he made a triumphant noise before smiling.

"Well boys it looks like baby A is a boy. Congratulations!!!" he exclaimed happily "Now let's see if we can see what baby B is" he said sounding serious again.

          It took a little longer for him to be able to see but soon he was smiling.

"Baby B looks to be a little girl, one of each."

         All three boys had tears in their eyes. They could not have been any happier and now they would be able to finish the nursery.

(A/N)     so this is short but I hope the next one will be longer. I am trying to get everything sorted picture wise for the chapters and finding ideas on how to decorate the nursery in the story. My friend Alley is helping me a lot so I know it will be great. Let me know what you think. I love y'all so much. Bye. 💙💚💙💚

                    ~Tabetha Dake