Chapter 2

Harry

I woke up the next morning still cuddled up to my brother. when I looked up i could see that he was peacefully sleeping, little snores escaping his slightly parted lips. As i watched him sleep my mind started to wonder what life will be like when my mom and Daniel get married. I started to wonder if she has told him about us or not, because usually when people find out they usually do one of two things..... they ether run and than pretend like they never knew we existed, or they try to kill us because they think we are dangerous.

You see we are not like most people in our town. We are part of the small selection of shape shifting werewolves that are still alive in this world. When our mom was still pregnant with us our pack was attacked and almost all of the pack was killed. Our mom was told that the leader of the pack aka our father was killed. Our mom was one of the few that survived from our pack. When our mom finally gave birth to us she vowed to keep us safe and try her hardest to not let what happened to our pack happen to us. When we came of age we where both presented as Alphas. As we kept growing me and my brother began to get close and my mom picked up on it. She noticed that unlike most Alpha boys we didn't fight or compete to see who was the most dominant of us instead we worked together, comforted each other and helped each other if needed. Soon we got so close that now we are 17 and dating. The only thing that could make us happier than we are right now is if we had a mate. (omega)
I guess we will have to see what happens.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when i herd Edward grown before speaking.

"Good Morning Haz.... what are you thinking so hard about?"

"oh nothing big just about mom and Daniel and how this is all going to work"

"Dont stress over it we will deal with it and hope nothing goes wrong" he told me with such a clam voice. I nodded and looked deep in his eyes before rasing myself up a little more so i could kiss him on the lips. We kissed for a few seconds before i pulled away slowly and pecking his lips once more quickly before i snuggled back up to his chest.

A few minutes went by before our mom knocked on the door and walking in.

"Good Morning boys, breakfast is ready and on the table in the kitchen. I washed your cloths and they are folded on the dryer and i want them put away by the time i am hime today." she paused to think what els she needed to tell us before talking again.

"I am heading out to work and after i will be going with Daniel to eat dinner so i am leaving mony for you to order pizza for dinner. i should be back no later than 11 but if you need me all you have to do is call and i will be on my way home. I think that is all so i am gone" and with that she blew us both a kiss and left the room.

"well i guess that means we have the rest of the day to ourselfs" i mutter looking up at Edward

"I guess it does..... lets go eat than we can come back up and sleep some more how does that sound?"

"That sounds good lets go" and that is how we spent the rest of our day just talking, cuddling, eating and sleeping.

(A/N) This is the next chapter i hope you enjoyed it and be looking for the next chapter. thx have a great rest of your day.

                ~Tabetha💙💚💙💚