Chapter 4

A few weeks later

Third Person

              It was a Saturday morning when Harry and Edward were eating breakfast when Anne came in the kitchen.

"Good Morning, so today we are going wedding dress shopping and to get you boys each a nice suit to where. And don't try to get out of it because you are going and that is the end of the conversation" she said leaving them no room to argue.

Harry and Edward both gave there mother a glare but left it at that knowing it would do no good to protest.

                At the dress store

       When they got there Anne went straight to look at the dresses with the help of a worker while Harry and Edward went to sit in a couple chairs that were located in front of the dressing rooms.

        Within about 45 minutes Anne had tried on at least 10 dresses and none of them she nor the boys liked. She was about to give up when she saw another dress that she thought looked so pretty that she had to try it on. It was a white dress with a soft sweetheart neckline and it has lace that covers her arms and went all the way down to the bottom of the dress. She went to the worker who had been helping her and had her get the dress for her to try on.

         When she had it on she went out to see if the boys loved it just as much as she did.

"So what do you think" she asked them.

"You look amazing mom"Edward spoke up first

"I agree with Eddy you look breathtaking in that dress mom" Harry said looking at his mom with a huge smile on his face

"Thank you i love this dress so much and I think it is the one i want to get married in" she said as she let a couple tears slip. The women who was helping her got the dress and went to ring it up while Anne finished changing and than went to pay for it.

               Anne's dress

"Now we need to go and get you boys each a new suit"

     Harry and Edward groaned at that but kept walking out of the store with there mother. When they arrived at the store for the boys suits both went in different directions to look at suits they would were. Harry found a suit that was dark blue with a white shirt under it and a black tie while Edward found one that was a dark gray color with a black shirt under it and a black tie. They tried them on before paying and leaving the store.

               Harry's suit

                Edwards suit

                Edwards suit

        When they got done shopping they stopped to get Chinese before going home for the rest of the night

Louis

         It was a few weeks later and i was told by Daniel that he was taking me shopping for me a dress to where to the wedding. he had already gotten his tux last week so all that was left was me a dress.

"Are you ready to go Louis" I hurd him yell from where he was standing next to the door.

"Yeah let me just grab a couple things and put my shoes on and i will be right there"

     I got my shoes on and checked my makeup before grabbing my phone and leaving to meet Daniel  in the car.

"Ok lets go. I cant wait to find the perfect dress" and with that we where on our way to the dress shop.

              At the dress store

         When we walked in all you could see was dresses that what different colors, lengths, and styles.

"Hello are you Lewis Tomlinson" a worker asked me as we walked to in.

"Yes i am but its Louis" i said to the lady that was standing in front of me.

"I am so sorry sir, i am here to help you find a dress so lets let you pick some you like and than we will go and try them on." she said then turned to look at my dad.

"And you can go have a seat over there and we will be right back when we found a dress sir" Daniel nodded at the girl before going and sitting down while i started to look for a dress.

          About an hour later i had finally found the dress i wanted. It was black at the top but changed to a darker gray/black color before fading into a dark blue and purple and finally into pink and i loved it so much.

                  Louis dress

I walked back over to Daniel when i was done

"You ready to pay" he asked me

"Yes the lady took it to the counter for me so all we have to do is pay for it"

"Ok let's go do that and then we will go home and have some pizza how does that sound"

"That sounds great let's go" so we played for the dress before leaving and going home.

(A/N)     so this is chapter 5 and i hope you liked it. It was kinda boring but I thought you would like to know what they would be wearing to the wedding. I  am working the next chapter so be looking for that and I'll talk to yall later. bye 💚💙💚💙

                   ~Tabetha