Chapter 26

Harry

         Right after he told us what was going on with our babies my heart stopped. All I could think about was if they would be ok and if i would ever get to see them. I wanted to scream and cry my heart out but I knew that I couldn't. I had to stay strong for Louis because he needed us now.

          When we had to choose what we wanted to do it seemed impossible. When we did decide we told Dr. Andy and he went on to tell us all we would need to know for the procedure to happen. He told us that we needed to make an appointment within the next week for a better result in the end. With that in mind we made our way out to the desk to schedule one for next week as soon as they could make it. Once that was done we made our way out of the building and to our car to go home.

           On the way home it was relatively silent. Nobody wanted to talk about what was happening because we were all still trying to process what had happened. The only sound was the quiet hum of the radio. When we had pulled into the drive at home we all just stayed where we were for a few moments. Finally Edward broke the silence.

"What do you want to do about telling mom and dad?" He asked us

"Well we need to tell them, the sooner the better. I mean it's not like they won't know about it anyway in a week when he has to go and have the tests done." I told him

"Yeah I agree but I don't know if I could handle having to tell them." Louis told us in a quiet voice. He sounded so sad and I couldn't blame him because I was too.

"That's ok we can do the talking but we want you there when we tell them okay baby." Edward told him and he nodded before we all made our way inside.

      When we walked into the house we were met with mom and Daniel sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey boys how was the doctor appointment?" We all took a deep breath to prepare ourselves to tell them what had happened at the doctors.

"Umm... It was not as great as we wanted it to be." Edward started first.

          As soon as he finished his sentence Daniel was quick to turn the TV off to have all of the attention on us. Edward took Louis hand and led him over to the love seat. He sat down pulling Louis in his lap so that I could sit next to them. Once we were settled in I took Louis hand in mine while Edward wrapped one arm around Louis waist and his other around my shoulders.

"Will you just tell us what happened you are starting to scare me." Our mom said after we didn't say anything for a few moments.

"Ok well when we went in the doctor had him lay up on the table and she set to work on the ultrasound...." And so we started to explain all the details of what went on at the doctor. Louis even speaking some.

        Once everything was explained mom and Daniel both had a few tiers in there eyes and Louis was full on crying again. It took a while but with the help of mom and Daniel we were able to calm him down again.

         We also explained that we were going to do the procedure and even though they didn't like the idea of it they knew why we wanted to do it. They told us that they would support us in our decision.

         Finally we were done and after all that had happened we were ready for bed.  We headed up to our room and I helped Louis change and get into bed for the night. Once we were all in bed we all shared kisses before cuddling up to sleep. 

(A/N)     I'm sorry that it took so long to update I don't have a reason as to why it took so long other than I just didn't feel like it. I do hope that you liked this chapter though and look for the next one because I am hoping to have it up in the next couple days. I still have to write it so bare with me.

Side note I got a girlfriend and I love her so much it's not even funny. We have known each other since we were in 7th grade and we have dated before. I am so happy to call her mine again.

That's all I love y'all so much. Please continue to vote and comment on the chapters you like because I love to know what you think about this story. Bye. 💚💙💚💙

          ~Tabetha Dake