Chapter 8

❌❌ This is just a short filler chapter that I wrote for you all to read because it might be a week or so before I have time to update again. I will be going on a trip/work thing and so I just might not have time but if I do I will definitely update. OK continue ❌❌

Louis

         I woke up this morning it was 8 and I knew that Daniel would already be at work. It was now about noon and I was getting tired of sitting around doing nothing so I decided I would call my friend Ruth and see if she wanted to come over. The phone rang a few times before she finally picked up.

"Hey Lou what's up"

"Hey nothing really I was just wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out for a little while"

"Um.... Let me see what we have planed and ask Luke if it is OK hang on". Like was her Alpha and they had been together for almost 3years. They had grown up together and when she turned 13 he was 16 he asked her parents for their permission to mate her. When they agreed he took advantage of it and had her mated within the next week.

     When I hurd shuffling on the other end of the phone I waited for her reply to my question.

"He said that as far as he knows we are not doing anything today and I could definitely come over for a while."

"that's great i can't wait for you to get here it has been so long sense I have seen you."

"I know I missed my loulou haha. I'll be over in like an hour is that OK with you?"

"Yeah I'll see you soon bye Roo"

"Bye" And with that we ended the call.

                  About an hour later

          I had been sitting on my bed and was watching TV waiting for when Ruth would be here. I was so relieved when there was a knock on the front door. I jumped up and ran to open it.
When I got the door open i immediately ran up and hugged Ruth.

"Oh my god I missed you so much" I said as I hugged her.

"I missed you to I am so happy you called to hang out" We pulled away and I looked over at Luke and he opened his arms for a hug as well.

"Hey Lou how have you been" he asked as well pulled out of the hug.

"I've been good how about you"

"Doing good. Well I'm going to go I am meeting up with Aaron for a while so you watch after my girl OK"

"like I ever don't do that now get out of here and have fun we will be just fine here" I said getting a chuckle from him before he hugged and kissed Ruth goodbye and walked off.

"So let's get this party started!" Ruth yelled when we walked into the house. I laughed walking off and heading into the living room with her following behind me.

         For most of the day we just sat around and talked. We talked about her and Luke and how they have been and I found out that they are expecting a new baby in the next 7 months. We talked about how my dad is marrying Anne and about me getting new step-brothers. We played a few games and laughed about things we did when we where in school. Overall we had a great day and when it was time for Luke to come get her were hugged and promised to hang out again soon.

         I went into the kitchen after she left because I knew that Daniel would be home and I wanted to have dinner made when he got here. And when i went to bed I was so happy that I got to see my friend and I couldn't wait to do it again.

(A/N)   So this is the next chapter I hope you liked it. It was mainly a filler chapter the next one should be a lot better. I hope you have a great rest of your day and don't forget to vote on the chapters you like. Bye 💚💙💚💙

                    ~Tabetha