Chapter 18

Louis

         When we got in the car we decide that instead of going straight back home that we wanted to stop and get something to eat. We had also been given a prescription when we checked out that we needed to drop off at the pharmacy. We decided to do that first and than go to McDonald's to eat because it would be fast and cheep. It would also give us time to wait for my meds that I needed to pick up instead of going all the way home just to come back in like 30 minutes.

     When we arrived at the pharmacy we went through the the drive thru and dropped it off saying it would be about 45 minutes and it will be ready for pick up. From there we made our way to McDonald's and we decided that instead of going through the drive thru we would just go in and eat. We both walked up to the counter and ordered a twenty piece nuggets and a drink. Once we place our order and got our food we found a table to sit at.

"So how did you want to tell Edward and Harry about the babys?" Anne asked after we had been sitting in silence for a few minutes.

"I haven't really thought about it, I do know that I don't want to just tell them because that is so boring and seems a lot scarier because you have to say it. I want to do something cute like on TV one so I don't have to say it and two because it will make it a little more special in the long run." I told her.

"Well if that us how you want to do it than that is how we will do it. We will just need to think of something fast because we are going to have to have it before we go home today. You know as well as I do that as soon as you walk through the door they will be all over you asking questions about what happened. Hahaha"

"I know." I told her with a little chuckle as well. "When I used to imagine what I would do when I got pregnant I wanted to do the whole pregnancy test in a box but I can't do that this time because well I never took a pregnancy test."

"Yeah that is a good one but your right you never took one..... Oh wait I think I know what to do. I have never seen someone do this and I think it will be perfect but we will need to pick up a few things to do it." She said to me with clear excitement in her eyes.

"Ok let's get going than because we don't have a lot of time left." And with that we got in the car and started on our way to get what we would need.

               A couple hours later

        We had just pulled into the driveway at home. And I was already a little nervous about how they would take the news. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Anne started to talk.

"Ok now remember that I already talked to your dad about all of this and he is ok with it. Now the last thing to do is to tell Harry and Edward. I know you can do this and just know that if something goes wrong me and your dad will always be here for you and those baby's ok." And all I could do was nod because she was right I could do this and if all els fails I'm not going to be alone. And so we then exited the car making our way to the door.

     As we came to the door I took one last deep breath before opening the door and walking in. As soon as I was in the house I could here fast footsteps coming our way and I took another deep breath before Harry and Edward where standing in front of me.

"What happened, are you ok, What did the doctor say?" Both of them started to ask as soon as they saw me.

"BOYS!!!!" Anne yelled from behind me making both boys stop with the questions immediately. "Now let's all calm down and have a snack that we brought home and than we will talk about what happened at the doctors ok?" She said once it was quite again.

       Once that was said we all went into the living room and Harry and Edward Sat next to each other on the couch. Perfect I thought now I can just put it on the table and they will both see it when it is opened. So with that in mind I sat the box in front of them and told them to open it. They looked at me funny for a moment before Harry just shrugged it off and reached to open it. Everything stopped when they saw what was in the box.

       As they read what was in the box I became nervous again

       As they read what was in the box I became nervous again. But it didn't last long before both of them where standing up with huge smiles on there face and coming over to hug me.

"Oh my god your pregnant?" Edward asked as he hugged me tightly to his chest.

"Yeah is that ok?" I asked still a little worried.

"It's more than ok angel. We are having a baby why wouldn't that be ok." Harry told me when he joined our hug.

"Two baby's" I told them. And the rest of the night was spent with the 3of us cuddling and the 5 of us talking about the baby's and how happy we were that we would be meeting them in just a short few months.

(A/N)     I hope you all loved this as much as I did. I'm sorry that the picture is not that great but I had to edit it myself and I had never done that before this chapter so I hope it is ok. How I got this idea was this is how my cousin told her husband that she was pregnant but she used muffins rather than donuts. Also I saw pics on google and thought that it was cute and funny. It could be a while before another one is up today because my aunt is sick so I am taking care of her. I will have at least one more up today if all els fails. I hate that life happens so I can't keep my promise to update all day. I will still try for y'all tho because you all are the best. I love y'all so much and be looking for more chapters. Bye. 💙💚💙💚

                   ~Tabetha Dake😁