Chapter 22

Louis

When I awoke I found the bed to be empty. On the one hand I was glad that they were nowhere to be found on the other hand I was a little frustrated. I was okay with it because it would have been so embarrassing to wake up to them and know that they could probably tell what kind of dream I was having without me having to tell them. I was upset about it because they just left me here what kind of Alphas do that, I mean I am pregnant and horny. I sat there thinking for a few more moments before I decided to just go ahead and get up. I needed a shower because I was sweaty and sticky and was starting to get a little uncomfortable with my cloths sticking to me.

When I had finished in the shower I made my way back into my room to change into some cloths for the day. I made my way down stairs to find Edward sat on the couch. From there I could also smell something being cooked so I assumed that was where Harry was. I made my way over to Edward and plopped down in his lap, he didn't see me come in so it scared him a bit but soon he was wrapping his arms around me to keep me in place. He placed a soft Kiss on the side of my neck before he spoke up.

"Good Morning angel, how did you sleep?"

I blushed a little as I recalled the dream I had last night before I responded. "I slept well, how did you sleep"

"I slept well thank you" He told me as he kissed my cheek. It didn't take long for Harry to be making his way into the living area to let us know that breakfast was ready.

Edward and I got up and made our way into the kitchen to eat, but as soon as I walked through the door I was hit with the smell of eggs making me run out of the room so fast it was like I was never there. I ran strait to the bathroom falling to my knees and releasing anything that was in my stomach into the toilet. I soon herd footsteps enter the bathroom and not long after feel someone rubbing small circles into my lower back as I tried to stop dry heaving. When I was finally done I sat back on the floor accepting the glass of water Edward offered to me.

"Well I know I am not the best at cooking but I didn't think I was that bad at it." Harry joked trying to lighten the mood some. It seamed to work because soon all of us were chuckling quietly.

"It wasn't your cooking Daddy, it was just the egg smell that made me sick" I told him once we stopped laughing.

"Okay so no eggs anymore got it" Edward said making us start to chuckle again.

They helped me up off the floor and we chose to just go and get something to eat before we came back to work on the rooms. Harry made his way back into the kitchen to throw away the food that was in there before he made his way up to change as well so we could leave.

A couple hours later

Louis

When we made it back home we found that Anne and Daniel had came back home. We made our way up the drive and to the door before going on into the house. As soon as we stepped in the house we could here Anne making her way towards us. When she made it to us she did not look happy.

"First of all I want to know where you three were. You all nearly gave me a heart attack when we came home to find you nowhere in sight." She spoke firm giving us what we call her mom look.

"We just went to get breakfast, we are fine" Harry told her.

"Why the hell did you go and get breakfast when there looks to be a whole breakfast that was just thrown away this morning?" She asked sounding a little more mad now.

"Well we were going to eat that this morning but than Lou got sick from the smell of the eggs so we just decided to go and get something from Shannon's Diner down the road." Edward told her making her sigh in exasperation before nodding.

"Okay, that's fine I guess. Just please don't do it again, and never leave the house without letting me know I was so worried about you three."

"We promise, we never meant to scare you and it will never happen again." I told her as I went over and gave her a hug.

"Its fine sweetheart. Now what did you boys have planed for the rest of the day?" She asked once we let go of the hug.

"We were just going to move things from our room into Louis room so we can turn our room into the nursery. You know take the beds out and put them in the attic and the small things we want to keep and take it to Louis room, like cloths and things we would need." Harry told her.

"Well that sounds like a great idea. Maybe Daniel and I could help out to make I go faster" She told us and we nodded and so within no time were done. We had all of there things moved into what is now our room and the now nursery was ready to set up for the twins. I cant wait to be able to meet them...

(A/N) So this is the next chapter, I hope you liked it. I plan on updating every Wednesday as long as I have a chapter ready. If you want to keep updated on what will be going on in tis book just fallow me and I will try and let you know if I will update later or sooner if something came up or maybe even start doing teasers for the upcoming chapter. Let me know if you would want me to do that or not. Please continue to vote and comment on the chapters you like, I love to here from you. As always I love y'all so much. Bye. 💙💚💙💚

~Tabetha Dake 😁