Chapter 38

Edward

                 "It seems that your daughter is def" 

'Def,Def,Def' It was the only thing going through my mind as the room fell silent. I didn't know what to think I just looked down at the little boy in my arms and then back up to my mates. Harry was looking over at Louis but I could tell he was thinking the same as me. As I looked over at Louis I could see him looking down at our daughter almost like in a trance. 

"I know this is a lot to process at the moment so why don't me and my team take a step back out and we will come and check on you in a bit and bring some information that might help in the process of raising a child with a disability" Harry and I nodded at the doctor before he went to stand and leave knowing that Louis was still spaced out looking at our little girl. 

As he stood up though the chair he was in made a noise and that seemed to break Louis out of his trance as he was quick to hold our daughter closer to him and almost cover her with his body as he let out a low growl in the direction of where the doctor was. The doctor looked taken back as I assume most of his patients don't growl at him for moving but before he could question it I was up and out of my seat leading him to the door as carefully as I could with a baby in my arms. From the corner of my eye I could see that Harry also got up and slowly started to make his way to Louis on the bed. Once the doctor was out of the room I made my way back over and to the bed. Louis was still looking at the door but never losing his grip on our little girl that seemed to be cuddling closer to Louis Almost like she was trying to comfort her mother. 

      "Hey Lou its ok what's up can we come join you on the bed?" I could hear Harry ask as he slowly made his way closer to Louis. For a moment I wasn't sure we would get a response from him but he slowly looked over at Harry before gently holding the baby out to him. It was then that I noticed that he must have thought that if the baby was with Harry or I that it was safe so he was ok to hand her over. 

        Once Harry had the baby snug in his arms he looked back at Louis and then sat on the bed telling me with his eyes to do the same. Once we were sat down I could see Louis looking over our arms one at a time with a cute little pouted lip at each baby almost like he wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong with them before finally sitting back and taking a deep breath. 

         It was quiet for a while just us holding our little ones and basking in the present of each other. After a while though I decided to speed up. "So what are we going to do with her being def?" I knew it was the question nobody wanted to hear but we needed to decide. I knew that there were procedures that could help make her hearing if successful but there was also the possibility that it wouldn't work so we needed to decided if that was a chance we wanted to take or if we would just leave it and have her decide when she is older or if we would do it later in life when she is around toddler age so that she could be better able to handle that invasive procedure. 

    It took a moment before Louis looked up and looked hurt a bit almost like what I had asked was never to be brought up before speaking. "What are we going to do with her? What do you mean we will Love her as she is! What is that not what you had in mind would you really not love her just because she is def?" the sad look turned to anger at the end of him speaking and I realized that the way I frazed that probably was not the best. 

       "No of course I will Love her she is my little girl and she is so perfect in every way I would never not love her I just meant did we want to do the procedures that they have available to help someone with her condition or just let it be and help as much as we can and let her make the decision when she is older. That is all I meant" I tried to explain as calmly as I could because I knew it was just Louis omega that was trying to protect his baby from anyone that might harm her also making me realize that it was not only the fact that he had just had two babys that was bringing this side of his omega out but the fact that since hearing that their daughter was def it had sparked a extra sense of protection in him to question everything and anyone's end result when it came to his pups. It was actually quite cute. Harry seemed to notice this as well and calmly moved closer to Louis and with his arm that wasn't holding the baby he pulled him closer to him into his side for a cuddle. Louis went willingly and then reached his arms out for both babies. as soon as they were in front of him next to each other I moved to get a closer look as well and to join in on the cuddling that they were doing. 

"We still need to decide on names" I said after a bit of silence

How about I chose a name for our little boy and you one for our little girl and Lou chooses the middle name for both as then we each have a say" Harry decided from where he was next to Louis on the Left

 "that sounds great lets do it and then on three you both say the first name and then I can choose a middle name from there" Louis agreed 

"ok 1......2........3" Louis counted out

"Saylor"

"Wilder"

"ok I really like those names now for middle names lets see" Louis put on his thinking face until finally he said "Ok so if you don't like it tell me because I have other ideas as well ok but I think I like the sound of Wilder Reese Styles and Saylor Rose Styles" I thought about it for a moment and then looked at Harry and I knew we both loved them so we decided that yes that will be our children names. "they are perfect and I loved that we all got to decide together."

After a bit we also decided that letting Saylor decide when she was older about getting any procedures would be better and that we didn't need to change her for us because to us she was already perfect. So looking down at our two little wiggly babies we couldn't wait to see what the future brought. Little did we know that Saylor and Wilder were going to get up to so crazy things in the future but I guess that's what kids do.

(A/N)  So this is just a filler chapter and a badly written one at that but I wanted to get something out as I know I left you hanging on the last  chapter and I hated when that would happen in story's I would read from other author's. I am going to leave this up to y'all though. Would you like me to continue this book as is or come up with a sequel book to this one where the kids are a bit older or just call this a wrap all together. Let me know I'll be looking for your comments 

Also if you do want me to continue here or in a new book as a sequel what would you like me to focus on. Would you like to see more of them as a couple like there dynemic as becoming parents and just being together or more focused on the kids life or a mix of both. just let me know. 

All the Love 

T