Chapter 19

Harry

       It had been a couple days since we found out that Louis was pregnant. We were all so happy to find out, especially Edward and I because we got to know that we would be daddy's to not only one but two baby's. Just making it that much better.

      Last night Edward and I were talking and we decided that we wanted to take Louis out on a date. This would be the first time that we would be able to take him on a date since we started dating. We had never been able to before because our parents didn't know about us dating so that put a damper on things. Now however they know we are together mainly because of the whole baby's thing so we can finally take Louis out on the date he deserves.

         Edward and I had an agreement that he would plan the date and I would ask Louis to go on the date. The reason we decided to do it that way was because we wanted to take him to a Liam Payne concert. Now we have both known Liam from the time that we were born but he and Edward we're always closer to each other. With that being said it would be more likely for us to go see his sold out concert if Edward asked rather than me. Liam had left school at 16 to audition for 'The X Factor' and never came back. About 5 months later he called us up and told us that he had made it through and was now a big pop star. He wanted us to come and see him at his first big show so he sent us tickets. We never lost touch and if he is in town and has time off he will almost always come by and hang out for a while. So while Edward is getting our tickets all I need to do is get Louis to say yes he will go.

      As I made my way upstairs and into Louis room I did not intend to walk in on him in in just a pair of red lace panties. Just the sight of him made me want to pin him to the bed and fuck him so hard his head would spin, but that would have to wait until later. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist placing my hands on his belly.

"How are my three baby's doing?" I asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Fine, we are just trying to get dressed for bed"

"Why are you getting ready for bed it's only 5: 30?"

"Why not it's not like we are going anywhere else tonight that I know of."

"Well what if I said that Edward and I may have planed a date for tonight?" I asked him with a teasing tone in my voice.

"Oh really....and what if I were to say yes to this little date, where would we be going?" He asked back with the same teasing tone.

"Oh I don't know... Maybe to see a certain Liam Payne live in concert, front row, VIP, and backstage passes for before the show and after the show. Would you want to go then?"

"OH MY GOD YES I WANT TO GO!!!! but how did you get tickets that show has been sold out for months?" He asked as he turned around to look at me.

"It's not hard when you have known Liam tour whole life. And when Edward calls they he is even closer to Liam than I am." I told him with a smile on my face.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO MEET LIAM PAYNE!!!!!" He yelled doing a little happy dance. (Mind you still in just freaking panties)

"Now as much as Edward and I love watching you dance around in just your panties you do have to get dressed before we leave. So you get cloths on while Edward and I get changed as well" That earned me a small giggle and a kiss to the lips before I left. And yeah I have a boner but nobody has to know that. 😉

(A/N)     Okay so I think this will be the last one for today and if it's not it will be super late when it is up. I am sorry for not having more up but I decided to do this through Sunday with the exception of taking a break for The X Factor obviously lol. But yes I extend it because of today but I hope you enjoyed what was posted. I love y'all so much. Bye. 💙💚💙💚

               ~Tabetha Dake😁