Chapter 33

(A/N)   before I started this chapter I wanted to let you all know that my brother got to come home yesterday. He still has to do rehab for his knee and speech therapy but that is all. He is doing so good and I am so happy he got to come home. A pic of when I got to see him Saturday while he was still in the hospital. Now the chapter I promised.

Louis

         It has been a couple days since our appointment where we found it the genders. We had made plans to go shopping for items to put in the nursery. Zayn and Niall had been by yesterday and helped us come up with a them that would work as gender neutral but still lots of fun. I couldn't wait for Harry and Edward to finish getting ready so we could go. Zayn and Niall had offered to meet us at the store to help pick things out and also to have a second car to bring everything back.

"Are you ready to go angel?" Harry asked as he and Edward made their way towards me.

"Yes, have you called Zayn and let him know where to meet us?" I asked

"I just got off the phone with him and they are on their way" Edward replied.

"Great let's get going."

          We all hoped in the car and made our way to Walmart. We had been looking online and found the perfect chair for the nursery and we just had to have it. We also found some matching hanging and storage shelf for all the toys they will have.

                  The chair

The shelf's

           Once we pulled up outside we saw Niall and Zayn standing next to the entrance of the store. We parked and made our way over.

"You ready to get shopping?" Niall asked

"Definitely" I told him smiling the biggest smile I possibly could.

            When we walked in me and Niall each grabbing a buggy so we would have room for all the bigger items, paint, rollers, and brushes. We decided to split into two groups so we could get everything faster. The plan was that Zayn, Edward, and Niall would go get the big items with one buggy and Harry and I would go get the paint and other small things that we would need for the nursery. We made a plan to meet back at the front when we were done before splitting to gather whatever we were assigned.

            It didn't take long before we all were meeting back up at the front. We went through the line paying for all of our items before losing everything into both cars.

         When we made it back home Edward, Harry, and Zayn started to carry everything in while Niall and I went upstairs to clean out the small things that were already in the nursery. Because of the fumes I can't paint anything so Niall and I are going to assemble the things that need it while the others do all the painting. As soon as the last of the things was brought in Niall and I made ourselves comfortable on the floor and started putting the shelves together because we figured it would be the easiest while the others took the paint and headed upstairs.

"Why did we do this first?" Niall asked

"Because we thought it would be easy but I guess we were wrong" I groaned as I was trying to force the two peaces together

"Are we sure we are doing it right?" He asked me as he looked at the instructions. I took a brake while he was reading the instructions.

"Wait what pieces are you putting together?" I looked at the letters on the boards I was trying to put together.

"Um A and B... Why?"

"You were supposed to use boards A and D."

"What do you mean A and D that's not how the alphabet works?" I said a little mad that I was doing it wrong

"I know but that's what it says" I grunted but picked up the correct boards and started pitting them together. Everything went well after that with no other problems.

(A/N)    I know the last chapter wasn't that great and when I go back and edit all chapters I will make it better. Both this chapter and last are just kinda fillers until the nursery reveal. I hope you are still enjoying this book. Please remember to vote and comment on the chapters you like because I love to hear from you. I love y'all so much. Bye. 💚💙💚💙

                   ~Tabetha

Update...... So I am thinking I am going to permanently put this book on hold until I get some inspiration for it. I had everything planed out but then we got kicked out of our house and now we are living in a hotel and have been since October. A lot of other things are going on right now as well and so I just don't have my book with ideas for this story handy because it is in storage. I may start working on a new book to kinda fill the time this won't be updated but not sure. I just came across something that I think would be a great concept for a new story. I'm not sure if it will be a Larry book or not if I do decide to write it it may be Ziam, Niam, or Ziall but we will see.

   Thanks for being so supportive of this story and I hope you all will enjoy my next one if I decide to write it.

Love y'all ~Tabetha