01

Jimin pov

I closed my eyes because there's no energy left to survive.I literally thought i died and for a second i was really happy about it.

But that's not how my fate works i guess.They splashed the cold water in my face making me wet.I mean this is cruel in this winter season.

End of Jimin pov

"Beg for your life mister"Someone voiced.

"You can kill me"Jimin said voice too low.

Well how will voice be higher when he ate long back?

Then someone threw me a punch and left me there alone.

"Shit!Why my life has to be like this?"Jimin whispered to himself.

"Can we go somewhere else?Please?"Ulf begged for nth time.

"Where do you want me to go?I have no one!"Jimin replied sighing heavily.

But still I am leaving.Leaving somewhere where i could be happy eventhough i don't have anyone.

"No one will accept us.You think other packs will accept you when your own doesn't?"Ulf said.

No matter what he himself wants his mate his Alpha but he doesn't wanna tell it.

"If you want your Alpha then let's search him"Jimin said.

"How?did you know?"Ulf asked confused.

"You're me.I'm you"Jimin replied.

And with that he decided to escape.

"Where do you think you can go?"Someone asked."Being an omega?"He continued.

Well his pack won't respect omega at all.They will treat all omegas cruelly.

And with that he dragged the Omega and made him to beg for his life again.

But this time Jimin is not letting him to get beaten by these alphas he will fight for himself if he have to.

And with that Jimin is standing and the alpha is in the floor.Jimin marched somewhere.In his way he saw many packs but he didn't know why he ignored every pack and stood infront of some board which said....

"IONIA PACK WELCOMES YOU"

He entered without thinking further.

He saw an alpha and a pregnant omega.He don't know but suddenly his hands are in his stomach after seeing the alpha tieing shoelace for the Omega.Don't get him wrong he is worried also jealous.

He is worried because he can get pregnant but getting mate is hard for him.He is jealous because the way this pack is treating omega or wait is it because she's pregnant?That's why is he taking care of her?

He got his answer when he saw a old-age couple who still loves his omega.

"Seems like there's ceremony taking place that's why it is crowded"Jimin said to himself.

"Maybe"Ulf said.

No matter what he has his wolf whenever he wants to lean on somebody.And he is still wondering why he is alive?Well might be for some reason.

Hey weenies

I came up with something idk how i will end it.But i hope everything goes well.

Thanks for supporting me.

Thanks for voting.

Borahae 💜