03

"You have to marry him Jungkook"

Hearing this everyone's eyes got widened.

"Mr.Jeon"Jungkook shouted when mr.jeon is about to go.

"Language my son"

"Fuck your language.YOU DID EVERYTHING FOR YOUR SAKE!I SAID YOU I DON'T WANT TO BE AN ALPHA BUT YOU BEAT ME LIKE I HAVE SAID I WILL BE KILLING SOMEONE THAT DAY"Jungkook shouted controlling his tears.

"I will marry him"Jimin said.

He doesn't know why he said yes but this would be selfish if he thinks that he can get a home to live.But he didn't think it in that way.He doesn't know why he said yes but he made a promise to himself that he will change that rude boy to soft one.

All rude ones are once soft.Something would've happened like maybe their loved one would've broke their trust or their heart became cold because of people.

"You hear what i say okay!"Mr.Jeon said and left.

"Fuck this"Jungkook said and left.

Jungkook's pov:

I came to forest right after the incident happened.

Why the hell is he accepting to marry me?I am not someone who deserved to be loved.

That's how I have grown up.When i asked for a baby sister my father said a no.So i have to grow up alone.Idk how to love or how love even feels like.

I can only spell love.Feeling it is different.

I still don't know why he accepted to marry a cold one like me.He shouldn't do that.If he does i will hurt him and i am scared of that.

Wait why am I scared to hurt him?I do that to everyone.Why am i scared?Aish shit!

He didn't deserve me.

"You didn't deserve him"Eyolf said.

"Stfu"Jungkook replied.

It's not like he hates his wolf.He actually loves his wolf but sometimes just sometimes his wolf won't listen to him.

Even now when he said no his wolf said yes.

"Why did you accept him?"Jungkook asked.

"I didn't accept him.I accepted his wolf my mate.Accepting him should be done by you"Eyolf said.

"No!I won't accept him.He deserved to be loved but not by me.I don't know what love feels like either"Jungkook said sighing heavily.

"Give it a try kook!How much days will you hide?saying that you don't deserve love?There are many omegas out there but i accepted him because i believe he can love you more than me"Eyolf said.

He is the best companion when it comes to comfort.

"I will give it a try."Jungkook said realising something suddenly.

"What is it?kook"Eyolf said sensing something's wrong.

"You ever saw him around?"

"He said he got lost"

"And that exactly means he doesn't have a place to stay."

"So?"

"So?I don't know"

"Spit it out that you want him to live in our house"

Jungkook sometimes hate it when Eyolf can read him like a book.

"Fuck"

"You have to stop using swear words infront of my mate understand?"

"He is mine before he is yours"

Jungkook realised what he said just now.

"I m-mean he-he'll eventually be mi-mine"

"Your stuttering says everything now shut up"

I went back to my pack to look where he is.Call me stupid i don't care.

My eyes searched everywhere.

And that's when i saw him sleeping under tree.

Tbh i can guess that he have a bad past.But i hope his future with me will be good.I just hope.

Don't think i fell in love with him.I haven't yet.Note the word yet.It's just i have to care about my future partner.

"That's what love is mister"

"Shut up already Eyolf"

I went straight to him with a ride face.Shaking him a little eventhough my mind said him to slap harder so that he would be up way sooner.

His eyes opened a little and closed again.I can only smile at the way he is acting but his eyes was wide open so i have to keep that rude face again.

End of Jungkook pov

"Huh!?Hello"Jimin said with a 90° bow.

"Why are you sleeping here?"Jungkook asked in a cold voice.

"Why do you care?"Jimin replied with a smirk.

"Look Omega my future mate shouldn't sleep under tree"Jungkook said in a cold voice again

"Your future mate?Fine!But i don't have anywhere else to live so i can only sleep under tree"Jimin replied.

None of them know that one is falling and one is trying his best not to fall.

"Fine!then live here"Jungkook said and was about to leave.

"YAHHH!you heartless bitch!Why the hell did you wake me up then?Fuck bro!"Jimin said and was about to sleep again murmuring something.

"This bitch is good at fucking!Now get up"Jungkook said and helped Jimin to get up.

Jimin can't speak after what he said.

"Why are you silent?"Jungkook asked.

He would be annoyed if someone keeps on talk.But when his mate stops talking he is getting worried if he did any mistake.

"You rea-really g-go-good?"Jimin stuttered.

"Wanna know?"Jungkook said with a smirk.

"I don't wanna"Jimin said and went front but where is he going?He don't know where he have to go so he have to stop and turn back to look at Jungkook.

"I thought u gonna leave by your own.So you aren't?"Jungkook said mockingly.

"Stop mocking me.Can you tell me where are you taking me?"Jimin asked.

"To my home"Jungkook said and started walking.

"What?No"Jimin said following him.

"Why no?"

"How w-will i?d-do th-that thin-thing?"Jimin stuttered.

Jungkook held him by his waist both pressed so close to each other.Jimin trying to get away.

"STOP MOVING"Jungkook used his Alpha voice.

"I am sorry"Jungkook said and released him from his hold and started walking away.

Hey weenies

I came up with a nice concept ig

And this book is about to reach 50 readers in just one day thank you so much for doing it.

I will try my best to upload soon.

Borahae 💜