05

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS"JUNGKOOK SHOUTED

"Why are you caring?"Jimin asked.

"STFU BEFORE I KILL YOU"Jungkook said in a annoyed tone.

"Don't worry I'll die by myself."Jimin replied tired to stay alive.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP"Jungkook said carrying him in his arms taking him to healer's cabin.

After examining him..

"Thank God he didn't cut himself where there will be no chance to survive at all.He is fine now,you can take him to your cabin today or tomorrow morning"Healer said and left.

Jungkook took him to his own house

Jungkook pov

I don't know why i am changing.

Why am I caring about him too much?

I should be rude to him.Well,only my wolf accepted him as my mate.

I haven't accepted him yet.Then why am I caring about him?Why did my heart clenched when i saw his blood?

Why did he even cut himself first?If he doesn't like this mating he should've informed me instead of cutting himself.

He should wake up to answer all these and now i am in his room waiting for him to wake up.But when i saw him sleeping he feels like he is at peace.Peace where he doesn't have to worry about world too much.He have a very bad past i guess.

And then i saw him waking up.Idk but i just helped him to sit maybe everyone would do the same thing as i done?Maybe.

End of Jungkook pov

Ha-eun came with a plate which has food for him.And as soon as he saw the plate Jimin turned away his face telling that he didn't want to eat.

Jungkook motioned Ha-eun to leave and she left with a bow.

"Eat it"Jungkook said in a cold voice.

"Why did you save me?"Jimin asked.

"I said you to eat"Jungkook said a way ruder.

"Why?"

"Because in that way you become stronger and have energy to make me soft"Jungkook replied trying his best not to use his Alpha voice.

"No!Why did you save me?When you know this isn't gonna work"Jimin asked.

"Look this isn't the thing we should speak now just eat okay?I'll call Ha-eun to help you"Jungkook said in a hurry and was about to leave.

"Don't send anyone to take care of me if it isn't you"Jimin said and took the food tray in his hands and turned his head to look at the window.

He heard footsteps but he doesn't know whether it's approaching or going away.He doesn't have enough energy to look at it.

"Eat properly"Jungkook groaned.

"I don't have energy to do"Jimin said.

Jungkook took the plate from his hands and took chopsticks in his hands.

"Now ahh"Jungkook said.

"You don't have to just leave it he-"

"I said open your mouth ahh"He said raising his eyebrows.

Jimin did like he said.

"I like your pack"Jimin said voice very low.

"I like you"Jungkook said.

Thank God Jimin didn't hear it💨

"Why did you like our pack when you have your own?"

"Don't remind me that shitty pack"Jimin groaned.

"Why?"

"The only pack i hate is that one"

"So you gone to many packs?"Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised giving Jimin another bite.

"Yes"

"Why is that so?"Jungkook asked giving him another bite.

"To survive again"Jimin said with a heavy sigh.

"Then why did you die?i mean tried to?"Jungkook asked now focused.He does not care if he is nosy.He wants to know about his past his mate's past.

"Tired of surviving instead of living"Jimin said.

Jungkook now sat near to Jimin.

"Hey bud!Stay strong!you've got this!life maybe difficult for you rn but everything is gonna be okay"Jungkook said with a happy tone.

Jimin just nodded.

"Believe me"Jungkook said getting the reaction he expected.

Smile from him.

"You didn't answer my question yet"Jimin said with a sigh again.

"Huh?Which one?"Jungkook asked confusion is crystal clear in his face.

"Why did you save me?"Jimin said.

"I don't know.Anyone who is in my place would have done the same i guess"Jungkook said with a sigh to which Jimin nodded.

"If you need anything you can call-"Jungkook was cut-off by Jimin.

"Ha-Eun?"He asked.

"No,you can call me"Jungkook said with a smile.

Jungkook was about to leave when Jimin spoke.

"Can you call Ha-eun?I wanna speak with her."Jimin asked to which Jungkook nodded.

After sometime

"You called me?"Ha-Eun spoke.

"Yes"Jimin ran out of his bed and held her hands and made her to sit in the bed,him kneeling down still holding hands.

"Do you-"Jimin was cut-off by Kwan.

"HOW DARE YOU SIT IN BED?"Kwan shouted.

"It's me who made her to si-"But within Jimin could complete Ha-eun was dragged by Kwan.

Jimin ran behind them.

"It's me who made her to sit.If you want punish me instead"Jimin begged.

"Punish you?No!Omegas should be placed where they are"Kwan explained.

"You mean?"Jimin asked.

"For example,You're an omega who should be treated like a king and she's also an omega but she doesn't deserve to be treated like a queen"Kwan explained.

"Treat Omega equally for fuck's sake mister"Jimin shouted.

Kwan's blood boiled he raised his hands to beat him,Jimin thought there'll be someone who'll stop but there's no one.His slap landed in his cheeks leaving fingerprints.

He didn't care about the slaps he is receiving.Only thing he cares about is Omega.He made sure she is safe.And yes she is safe working in the kitchen.

"I am sorry for the thing happened"Jimin said.

"I am sorry that because of me you got that"She said pointing his cheeks.

"That's okay"Jimin said and left.

At night 7 PM

Jungkook came with a angry look in his face.

Nobody dared to reach him but he knows where he should go to get his comfort.

He have to go to his mother.Not his own,he knows he won't be getting the comfort like only person is Ha-Eun.

Hey weenies

I'll update the chapter later

Word count:1054

Borahae 💜