06

"Ha-eun"Jungkook called.

"I am here son"Ha-eun replied.

"You know what happened today?"Jungkook said voice bit excited.

"You want tea or coffee?"Ha-eun replied.

"You're not excited i guess"Jungkook said smiling.

"What happened?i am so excited to hear it"Ha-eun said mockingly.

"Nothing happened"Jungkook said and tried his best to control his laughter.

"That's not funny"Ha-eun said and gone back to her work.

Usually when Jungkook does these things Ha-eun would take a knife just because she's annoyed.Her behaviour today is different.

"What happened?"Jungkook asked.

"Stop being rude to him"Ha-eun said.

"To who?"Jungkook asked.

"You seriously don't know?"Ha-eun asked.

"What?"Jungkook asked.

"You don't know anything happened to Jimin?"Ha-eun asked.

He didn't care about asking what or answer her question.He went back to Jimin's room to check whether he is okay.Afterall as a mate he has to do these things that's why he is doing it.Not because of care.

"Stop lying to yourself kook"Eyolf said.

He ignored his wolf and ran to Jimin's room.As expected his room is locked.

"Jimin open the door now"Jungkook said knocking the door aggressively.

Door creaked and then opened.Jungkook held Jimin's chin with his fingers and turned his face where the fingerprints are marked.

"Who did this to you?"Jungkook whispered.

"It's just you know my wolf took over me that's why this happened"Jimin said a clear lie.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand and walked backwards inside the room closing the door with his legs and pinned him against the wall.

"You wanna know how good i am at fucking?"Jungkook asked.

"N-no"Jimin stuttered.

"Then tell me who did this?"Jungkook asked knowing that no matter what,a wolf won't make a person to do this to himself/herself.No matter if it is rut or heat.

"You-your"Jimin stuttered again.

"MY WHO?"Jungkook now shouted making Jimin to flinch.

"Dad"Jimin said.

Jungkook released his hands and turned back to give a nice lesson to his dad.

"Wait"Jimin held his hands."You shouldn't do this"Jimin said.

"LEAVE MY HAND"Jungkook shouted and Jimin loosened his hand from Jungkook's.

Jungkook's pov

That dick head.How dare he can do this to my omega?

"Oh someone is falling in love"Eyolf said.

"Yes i am.Now shut up."Jungkook said.

He didn't know if he is loving the Omega or not but when he saw his blood and the freaking shitty fingerprints in his omega's face even his wolf can't control him.

End of Jungkook pov

Door opened aggressively

"UP"Jungkook shouted at Kwan who is sitting.