15

"Can you please both calm down?"A voice told.

"Who are yo-"

"Jihyo"Jungkook said cutting off jimin.

"How the hell do you know her?"Jealous omega shouted.

"I'm his sister,I wasn't able to attend your marriage because I was busy with semesters in abroad"Jihyo explained.

"So I messed up once again"Jimin asked looking at jungkook.

"Yes"Jungkook replied.

"What's with your yes dickhead?Why didn't you tell me you've a sister?"Jimin asked.

"You knew none of my relatives for your info"Jungkook said.

"Aish!Come inside and have lunch with us " Jimin said.

"Huh?it's okay I just came to give him his books that I used"Jihyo said.

"You can keep it there."Jungkook replied.

"I will get going then"Jihyo said and left.

"Back to our topic"Jungkook said.

"What?"Jimin asked completely forgetting what they talk before few mins.

"Why did you respond to my kiss?"Jungkook asked again.

"Why did you kiss me at first place?"Jimin asked him back.

"Because you're so cute that I want you to be all mine.And tbh I like the taste of your lips.Thats why I kissed you"Jungkook blurted everything that came to his mind.

"You have no shame at all"Jimin replied.

"Now answer my question"Jungkook asked.

"I don't have to"Jimin said and got up.

"If not then I'll kiss you again"Jungkook said.

"It's because I love you okay?I love the way you accompany me always.I love the way you kiss me.I love the way you talk to me.To be honest the way you talk to other and me is completely different.That's why I even fell in love with you"Jimin said only speaking the truth.

Yes he confessed first.

"Got your answer?Can I leave now?"Jimin took a step but stopped when jungkook spoke.

"I love you too"Jungkook said.

"I showed many reasons to make you hate me but you chose to love me and that's what made me to fall in love with you.You understood me the way no one else underst-"Jungkook was cut off by Jimin's lips on his.

"You're so bold omega"Jungkook said between his kiss.

Jimin pulled away and said "Yes I am.Now respond" and was quick enough to catch his lips.

Time skip

At 10PM

Jungkook slept next to jimin hugging him.

Jimin was wide awake.Jungkook thought to check on him before closing his eyes.

"Why are you awake?"Jungkook asked.

Jimin turned himself to face jungkook hugging him and keeping his face on his chest.Jungkook noticed his t-shirt getting wet.

"What happened baby?"Jungkook asked keeping his hands on Jimin's face.

"Nothing.I just miss my parents"Jimin said.

"Can we go outside for a walk?"Jungkook asked thinking that since his omega is at home all the time after their marriage suddenly he thought about his parents.

"You want us to go for a walk at 10PM.You know what people will think?"Jimin asked.

"I don't care about people all I care about is you"Jungkook said.

"Yep sure"Jimin replied.

"While I'm waiting make sure you change your dress instead of talking to another alpha okay?Otherwise"Jungkook was cut off by jimin.

"Otherwise I'll wait here"he said pointing the sofa.

"Aish"Jimin came near him and somehow managed to push him outside.

"Ready?"Jimin asked.

"Woah,you look handsome my man"Jungkook said getting a shy smile from jimin.

"Let's go and comeback fast it's already late plus it looks like it will rain pretty soon."Jungkook said taking Jimin's hands in his.

After sometime

"Hyung,Why you took me out for a walk out of sudden?"Jimin asked.

"Because I wanted to"Jungkook replied.

It started to rain as they expected.

"Can we head home?it's already started to rain?"Jungkook asked.

"No we should enjoy this very moment" Jimin said dragging jungkook.

It's not easy to convince jungkook though. But still jimin managed to make pouts and finally he gave permission.

Jimin started to enjoy the rain while his hub started to adore his cute little man.

Jimin didn't notice the car coming ahead he is too focused in enjoying the rain.Jungkook was quick enough to pull him to his side making him to stop enjoying and dreaming in his own world and made him to come to the real world.

"I'm sor-"Jimin was cut off by jungkook.

"What the hell were you thinking about that you forgot to notice the car that's passing?this is BUSY ROAD FOR FUCK'S SAKE"Jungkook shouted.

"Hyung I'm sorry"Jimin apologized once again.

"KEEP YOUR SORRY TO YOUR-"Jungkook shouted once again but stopped when he felt jimin's lips on his.

Nothing but the rain,thunder,them and their kiss.

It felt like heaven.

"I am sorry I'll come back to reality"Jimin said.

"It's okay!let's go!"Jungkook said.

And they both reached their cabin holding their hands together.

After sometime

"Don't you dare take him from me"