13

"You have to remove your mating mark"Mr.Jeon said.

Both of their eyes widened....

"Is there any other option?"Jungkook asked.

"Ofc there is"Mr.Jeon said and continued."You gotta leave your position You know what I mean."he completed.

"Jimin get out"Jungkook said.

Jimin did as he said.Ofc they don't love each other,how will he choose him?They are just friends.

"Glad that you did what I said"Mr.Jeon said.

After sometime

Jimin is still waiting outside atleast saying goodbye to each other won't hurt.

Jungkook came outside from his father's cabin and met jimin outside.

"We didn't have a chance to say goodbye to each other.S-"Jimin was cut off by jungkook.

"Let's go"Jungkook said and drag him from there.

For a minute jimin didn't understand anything and is in his own world.

They came to parking area.

"Get inside we have to head home"Jungkook said opening the door for jimin.Jimin saw jungkook sitting in driver's seat.

"What's happening?"Jimin asked.

"Huh?what do you mean?"Jungkook asked with confused face.

"Don't tell me it's dream"Jimin said.

"It isn't!It's real"Jungkook said.

"You're telling me you chose me?"Jimin asked.

"You're telling me to choose that stupid position when I have you by my side?"Jungkook asked him.

"This isn't my question but still ulf can't speak I'll ask you what happened there?"Jimin asked instead of ulf.

"What the hell dude?I don't even know what's happening bw you two!!!"Ulf said.

"You forgot our mind can link?"Jungkook said and stopped the car infront of his house and leaned in to kiss jimin but he thought jungkook'sis gonna kiss in his lips so he closed his eyes but was amazed when he kissed his right cheek.

Jimin stepped out of the car."Aish you haven't told me the reason yet"Jimin shouted at jungkook who's going to unlock the door.

"Will tell you upstairs"Jungkook said and gone inside the house.

After sometime

"You looked everything?that is your car,that is your garden,that is your opposite house"Jimin said and continued."Now tell me what you told to him?"Jimin asked.

Flashback

"I'm glad that you chose the position over him"Mr.Jeon said.

"Aish!Assuming things are dangerous"Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?"Mr.Jeon said.

"I meant what I mean.Call this number if you wanna know."Jungkook said and left.

End of flashback

"You serious???dude!!!you gave the freaking stranger number and left????"Jimin said coming closer taking this as a chance he pulled jimin closer to him and whispered."I'm not that stupid baby!I gave my own number he must call me rn"Jungkook said and with that Mr.Jeon called him.Jimin attended it and putted it on speaker.

"Hel-"Jungkook was cut off by his father's shout.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF????CHOOSING HIM OVER YOUR JOB MAKES YOU SHITTY PERSON"Mr.Jeon shouted without knowing that jimin's hearing everything.

"WHA-"Jimin was about to say something when jungkook kept his index finger on his lips telling him not to speak still holding him by his waist.

"How does that make me shitty person?Care to explain?"Jungkook asked instead of scolding him back.Jimin's blood boiled for speaking to him like this.

"OFC YOU CHOSE HIM THAT'S HOW IT MAKES YOU SHITTY PER-"Mr.Jeon was cut off by jimin.

"DARE TO TELL MY HUSBAND SHITTY PERSON YOU'LL BE BURIED UNDER THE GROUND"Jimin shouted.Mr.Jeon is testing his patience.

"OH so you're having him next to you?Look,at you wise enough but you don't know this manner to give respect to elder people"Mr.Jeon mocked jimin.

"I ALSO KNOW THAT I HAVE TO GIVE RESPECT ONLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO DESER-"Jimin was cut off by jungkook.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"Jungkook used his alpha voice making jimin to flinch.

"FINE!"Jimin shouted and left jungkook all alone in the upstairs.

"Happy that you ruined everything?now stfu and cut the phone call I'll deal with you later"Jungkook said and he also imagined the smirk on Mr.Jeon's face for ruining their love?maybe?

"Jimin~shiii"Jungkook called him.

He decided to ignore him for awhile.He was supporting him and he shouted at me for doing this instead of that punk.

"Jimin wherever you are come here right now."Jungkook called him.

"WHY DO YOU THINK I'LL BE COMING???GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DAD"Jimin said not realizing that he came infront of jungkook while talking.

His blood got boiled when jungkook have a smile on his face and then he realized.He was about to turn back but jungkook stopped him by using his wrist and holding him by his waist.Too close that there were only inches gap.

He then leaned in and attached Jungkook's lips with his.Jimin doesn't know what's happening either.

"You said you had the habit of returning whatever is giv-"Jungkook was cut off when jimin pressed his lips against jungkook's.

Jungkook responded to his kiss maybe deepened.

Before jimin could fall he held him by his waist and pressed him against the wall,deepening the kiss.And they both pulled each other for air.

"Woahh-"But before jungkook could speak jimin pressed his mouth by his left hand.

"I'm still angry at you"Jimin said.

"Angry or hungry?"Jungkook decided to mock him.

"Okay!I am sorry!I won't raise my voice at you again"Jungkook said.

"You think I'm angry for that freaking shit?"Jimin asked

"You aren't?"Jungkook asked.

"N-"Jimin was cut off by jungkook.

"Then why?"Jungkook asked.

"Why did you let that old man speak Whatever he wants about you?"Jimin asked.

"Because that's what I am."Jungkook said eyes welling up with tears.

"No you aren't!"Jimin said."Why do you think so?"Jimin asked him.

"Because I don't know how to love someon-"Jungkook was cut off by jimin.

"You didn't experience it even once in your life that's why you don't know how to love someone."Jimin assured him.

Hey
I'm with another story Hope you enjoy it.