24

Jimin pov

"Why are you here?"is the only words that left from my mouth.

"Oh,sweet way to invite guests?"

"Get the freaking hell out of my house Han Chaneyol" Jimin said.

"Why you have to do this jimin?"He said and took the iron rod he is having...and took a step towards him.

"Whatever you wanted to do!Cut the crap and leave my house"Jimin said.

"Am I not enough?Why did you marry him?"He said and beat jimin's leg with iron rod.

Jimin winced in pain.

"LEAVE me alone!I'm tired"Jimin pleaded and about to lose his conscious.

"LEAVE you alone?you say!I will"And he left not wanting to face the problems.

End of jm pov

Jungkook pov

Jungkook is in the middle of meeting.He is trying to concentrate but something in him doesn't feel right.

His wolf is becoming restless as time passes.

"What happened eyolf?"Jungkook asked.

"I don't know but something is not right.Can we just go home?"He said.

"Eyolf,we are in the middle of meeting. You think I can leave?"Jungkook asked.

"Look dude,I won't understand all those shits!just get back to home.You know I'll only become restless when I'm going to have rut.But your rut is already over."He said.

"Fine,I'm leaving.If there isn't something you gotta pay for everything."Jungkook said.

"Ummm,I'm sorry for interrupting Mr.Lee but can we have this meeting some other day?I'm not feeling well that's why"He said to which everyone nodded.

Jungkook ran from there to reach his home.

End of jungkook pov

"Jimin"Jungkook shouted.

He seems to lose his conscious. He carried him in bridal style.

"Jimin,jimin don't lose your conscious aish what I'm even saying!you wanna know what happened today?"Jungkook said  not waiting for response.

"I had a very important meeting and man sitting there and missing you is damn hard!I am regretting becoming alpha!everything is pain only thing is everything works under your control"He said and laughed.

He then reached healers cabin.

After sometime

"There's nothing to worry about Mr.Jeon.He is just having some fracture in his legs.He can't walk for few days and then everything will be alright"Doctor said.

"Can I go see him?"He asked.

"Umm,he is sleeping right now...you can go inside after few minutes "Doctor said and excused himself.

Next day

"Hyung"Jimin called.

Jungkook woke up suddenly and ran towards him.

"You want something baby?water?food?is it hurting somewhere baby?you want me to call doctor?oh what question am I even asking!I'll go call them so that they'll check on you"Jungkook said and was about to leave.

"Hyung "Jimin held his wrist."They already checked,you were sleeping " Jimin said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"Jungkook asked.

"Sit down"Jimin patted next to him and he did the same.

"Sleep now"Jimin said.

"What sleep?no way!I gotta take care of you"Jungkook said getting up.

"Can you just sleep?"Jimin said.

"Jim-"

"and cuddle with me?"Jimin said.

The only thing jungkook wants so long!!!so he doesn't have a heart to say no.He lied or his  lap and continued.

"Tell me  what happened when you're comfortable "Jungkook said.