22

"Okay tell me about that jackhead"Jungkook asked.

"I'll let you know later...now get ready!there's a celebration I guess evening"Jimin said.

"Don't forget it okay?"Jungkook asked to which jimin nodded with a chuckle.

After sometime...

Jkayyyy:

Jm:

They reached where celebration is taking place

Jimin is with jungkook all the time...he told him to enjoy but he said no.

He is scared to even being left out.He is not ready to leave him alone.

"Jimina"Jungkook called him placing his hands on his cheeks. He looked at jungkook.

"Scared baby?"Jungkook asked.

"Yes"He replied.

"Don't be baby,even though you're far away my eyes will still search for and look at you"Jungkook said.He can see the omega blushing.

"Go enjoy the celebration now,you've become head omega...Go enjoy "Jungkook said.

"Where will I go?I don't know anyone"Jimin said.

"Ahhh!yes,wait!"He then called taehyung to accompany him.

"You can have fun with him."Jungkook said to jimin."And you take care of him okay?"He said to Tae.

And for some minutes jimin were nowhere to be found also Tae.

"Have a drink"Tae said to jimin.

"What?No"Jimin said.

"It's celebration have it have it"Tae said.

Jimin took the drink and drank almost 5 glasses.

"Another one"Jimin said.

"No,jimin it's enough!you're already weak"Tae said.

"What no,I'm strong"Jimin said and looked around there he saw girls flirting with jk but he doesn't even give a shit.

Jimin managed to walk.

"Where are you going?"Tae asked and followed him.

Jimin managed to walk to the ladies...

"Excuse me ladies"Jimin said.That's when everyone's attention in that table turned to him including jk.

"Omega what happened?"He suddenly stood up and held the drunken omega.

"Stop flirting with him!HE IS MINE"Jimin said.

"What are you talking about?"A girl asked.

"I saw you being clingy to him for almost 10 mins and it must be a shame to you that he doesn't even give you a shit"Jimin said.

"Omega,stop!"Jungkook whispered.

"Woahhh!look,I just came  here just now and look he's giving all his attention to me"Jimin said keeping his hands on jk's cheeks.

"So you better fuck off everyone"He shouted at the girls.

"No,wait just because he is giving attention doesn't mean he belongs to you...prove us by something else"A girl said and all other girls agreed.

"Okay!let us all drink okay?let's see whom he is more cared about"Jimin said.

"Omega you're already drunke-"Jungkook was cut off by jimin.

"Look,I didn't even drink with you and he's caring about me already"Jimin said.

"That isn't true!"Another girl said.

"EVERYONE JUST FUCK OFF!YOU ALL ARE BEING HEADACHE TO ME JUST GET OUT"Jungkook said to the girls sitting and they left.

"Sit down now"Jungkook said to jimin.

"How much glasses did he drink?"He asked to Tae.

"5"he replied."ISTG I told him to stop"He said.

"And he drank all the 5 glasses infront of you?"He asked.

He nodded.

"Aish!you both"Jungkook said.

He then turned to jimin who is sleeping like nothing happened.

"Okay!then we'll get going"Jungkook said and thanked all the guests for coming.

"Jiminaa"He shaked his shoulders lightly.

He woke up but he isn't in his senses at all.

"Jimin,we gotta go"Jungkook said.

Jimin somehow managed to walk and jimin saw girls looking at jk.

"YAAR!DARED TO LOOK AT WHAT IS MINE!I WIILL KILL YOU"Jimin shouted.

"Aish!shh"Jungkook said and kept his forefinger in his lips.

"Why?Are we doing any secret mission?"Jimin whispered.

"Yes we are now shhh"Jungkook said.

Jimin kept his forefinger on his lips.

"Don't shout,we are doing secret mission"Jimin whispered.

Jungkook chuckled at his omega behavior and somehow he managed to take his omega to their cabin.

"Let's go sleep,go change your dress"Jungkook said.

"This isn't our home,we are in secret mission please don't shout"Jimin whispered.

"We completed our mission and we're at our home right now...go change your dress"Jungkook said.

"I'm not changing "Jimin said.

"Why not?"Jungkook said.

"I want you to change my dress"Jimin said.

"What?No omega!"Jungkook choked.

"Fine!I'm sleeping in this dress then"Jimin said and fell on the couch without balance.

"Okau!atleast go upstairs and sleep"Jungkook said.

"Carry me atleast "Jimin said and opened his arms.

Jungkook did what he said and made him to lay on the bed and was about to go.

"Stay here please"Jimin begged.

"Oky omega,atleast let me change my dress "He said and he nodded.