17

A/N:thanks for your support this book reached 1.03K😢😭

Letz GO

"Not for you baby"Jungkook said.

"Awww that's so cute"Jimin replied.

"What makes you come here?"Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.Putting all the files away after seeing jimin in his cabin.

"Lunch?you promised me you'll be coming!but that's okay!ig you'd be busy"Jimin said looking at the files.

"Oky!come let's go somewhere else.We can't eat lunch here"He said looking at the mess he created.

"It's okay sit down I'll feed you,so that you can concentrate on your work"Jimin said.

"You think I can concentrate on the work having you by my side?"Jungkook asked.

"Ofc you can!Now ahhh"Jimin said bringing the chopsticks closer to jungkook's mouth.

"I'm hungry but I don't want this"Jungkook said.

"Then what else do you want?"Jimin asked with confused face.

"That"pointing....

He looked at what he is pointing and yes he's pointing his lips.

"No way"Jimin said keeping the chopsticks down.

"Come on man!!!I already asked you this morning and you escaped from me somehow and now too you're denying it."Jungkook complained.

"FINE on one condition"Jimin said.

"Yeah what it is?"Jungkook asked in excited voice.

"You've to eat everything after you kiss me okay?"Jimin said to which jungkook nodded and leaned down to kiss him.

"Sir we have a problem"

They both parted when they heard a voice.Thank God that man didn't see.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM???"Jungkook asked a bit annoyed.

He made him to accept his kiss somehow but now the problem arises.

"Mr.Lee is not accepting our deals"his secretary told him.

"I guess you should skip your lunch either.Okay!"Jimin said and was about to get up.

"Where are you going?"Jungkook asked to jimin holding his wrist.

"I'll meet you at home don't worry.Take care."Jimin said and turned around and said."Buy him something,he didn't have anything from morning"Jimin continued.

"I'm not gonna eat anything.Remember our condition?"Jungkook asked.

"I do!but for now drink coffee I'll give you as I promised at home"Jimin said and left.

Timeskip

"I'm-"

Jungkook was invited by a kiss when he's back to home.He was shocked at first but then responded.

They both parted away and jimin dragged jungkook and made him to eat somehow.

"I would be glad if you invite me with kisses daily "Jungkook said.

"In your dream"Jimin said.

And they went to sleep.