20

What happened baby?

"Nothing to worry Hyung it's just a cut"He said scratching his neck.

"Ahhh"Jimin shouted again.

"What now?"Jungkook asked in his concerned voice.

"This"Jimin pointed the biting mark jungkook just gave."it's paining"Jimin completed.

"What?I didn't liked that you smelled like him and seeing his biting mark!that's why I couldn't control eyolf"Jungkook said.

"Aish you look too cute when you're possessive baby"Jimin said and opened his arms to hug.

Jungkook hugged him back by keeping his arms around jungkook's shoulder.

"Ahhh"Jimin screamed near jungkook's ears.

"Ahhh"Jungkook shouted either.

"Ahhhhhhhh"Jimin shouted.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Jungkook shouted.

Jimin took a deep breath and was about to shout but jungkook stopped him.

"Let me treat your wounds"Jungkook said and made him to sit in the room.

He gone to kitchen to take first aid kit.Only then he noticed the bouquet down and the broken pieces.

And when he bent down to pick up the broken glasses.

"Don't pick it up,I'll do it"Jimin said coming down to pick up the glass pieces.

When he is picking up the glasses he can see his alpha adoring him but he couldn't focus because of him.

"Hyung!I'm married for 6 months and you are looking it's your first time seeing me"Jimin said still picking up the glasses.

"I can't get enough of you baby"Jungkook leaned in.

"But I can,now move"He said collecting all the pieces.

But before jungkook could speak anything jimin cutted him off.

"Aren't you the one who threw the flower vase???you know how much hard time it was for me to clean it without anyone's help?"Jimin said.

Jungkook held his left hand and made him to sit on his lap.

"Hyung what are you doing?"Jimin asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?you know how much hard it was for me to live without you"Jungkook said and snuggled.

"Yup!I understood!now leave me...I'll throw this.."Jimin said and jungkook continued.

"You gonna throw this,heal your wounds,cuddle with me"Jungkook said.

"Ik what cuddle will turn into"Jimin said with smirk and left.

When he entered their cabin....."since you know what cuddle will turn into why not start it now itself instead of night?"Jungkook asked hugging him from back.

Jimin turned and kept his hands on his cheeks "cuddle is different, making baby is different "

A/N:Aish!why am I writing smuts?

"Now heal this and this"He said pointing his wounds one created by mistake and one created out of love.

"Sure baby,I'll go bring first aid kit"Jungkool said and sent him to upstairs.

When he is cleaning his wounds jimin started to adore his hub but he have hell lot of questions.He decided to ask them one by one.

"Hyung "Jimin called as he hummed so focused in the wound he is cleaning.

"Why didn't you misunderstand the situation?"Jimin asked.

"I said throwing the glass pieces,heal these wounds and cuddle with me...No questions answering!"Jungkook said looking at the wound while answering and at jimin after he cleaned the wound.

"Hyung!I can't focus okay!answer me"Jimin said.

"Show me your neck I'll clean it"Jungkook said completely ignoring his question.

"Aish!I ain't showing if you aren't gonna answer"Jimin said not showing his wounds.

"Fine, I'll tell you"Jungkook sighed.Jimin quickly showed him the wound which made jungkook to chuckle.

Jungkook treated the wound while jimin moaned and hissed in the pain.

"You didn't give me a reason to misunderstand you baby"Jungkook said.

"You mean?"Jimin asked.

Jungkook treated jimin wounds and said him to come closer and the later did what he said.

"Jiminaa,misunderstanding is easy to do but gaining the trust you once kept on me is difficult here.I can easily misunderstand you with the anger I had but the thing is I have to ask you first what happened. "Jungkook said."Trust is so important in my relationship with you,I can't get that easily from you if I easily misunderstand you so I'm here to ask you what happened?I thought of asking this while cuddling but that's okay tell me now so that I can work while cuddling"He said with a smirk.

"It's not what you think,he is not the one y'all are thinking"Jimin said which made jungkook confused.