21

He's not someone you think

"What do you mean jimin?"Jungkook asked.

But before jimin could speak,jungkook cutted him off.

"First tell me what happened there"Jungkook asked.

"I will"Jimin said and continued.

"He first came inside our cabin,I thought it's you bcoz it's usual that you give me surprises...so I didn't bother to check who it is...I was cutting vegetables and then he came and back hugged me,I smelled his scent and it obviously smelled like yours so I thought it's you!but I don't know it's him...If I knew,I would've ran from the house...believe me hyung"Jimin said he can see jungkook getting angry.

Jungkook stood up and was about to go when he was stopped by jimin.

"Hyung, wait it's not the time to get angry please hyung"Jimin said.

"LEAVE MY HAND OMEGA"

"No,I won't"

"JUST LEAVE ME,THAT DICKHEAD TRIED TO HURT WHAT IS MINE"

"Hyung,but I'm not hurt..please I don't want you to get hurt either"Jimin said hugging him.

"I am sorry I wasn't there to protect you"Jungkook said.

"It's okay"Jimin patted him.

After sometime..

"Why did you tell me he is not whom we all know?"Jungkook asked.

"Who is he first?"Jimin asked.

"He is Jack,he is non-korean"Jungkook said with a shrug.

"He is not Jack, he is korean"Jimin said which made jugkook to wide his eyes.

Knock knock

Jungkook gone to check who it is..

"Appa called you"His sister told him to which he nodded and his sister left.

"Get ready"Jungkook said and jimin understood why.He is not ready to leave him alone for few days.

After sometime

At his father's cabin..

"I'll be clear and straight straight"His father said to which jungkook nodded and looked at jimin.

"You're going to be alpha from today!I can't take this position anymore.I am getting old and I can't manage this position at all so,I request you to become one"He said.

Jimin is happy but not his alpha.Jungkook never wanted to be a alpha at all but he nodded because if he says no then his father is gonna shout at him.

They reached to their cabin.

Time passed after his father told him jungkook is in their room for almost 5 hours now and he isn't even cuddling with jimin.

"Hyung "Jimin knocked.

"Come inside jiminie"Jungkook called him.

He came inside and saw his alpha eyes red,mirror broken,he is in worst state,blood coming out from his hand..

Jimin gave a questioning look to jungkook.He put his head down and started to cry.

Jimin came and hugged him."It's okay hyung!no need to cry!we are in this together"

"Why?why he isn't understanding I am not ready to become alpha?Why isn't he allowing me to work in healers cabin?"Jungkook asked in between his sobs.

"Hyung!why didn't you tell him you wanted to work in healers cabin then?"Jimin asked.

"He is gonna shout at me...What do you think?my father loves me?"Jungkook asked him.

Jimin don't know what to response but nodded his head.

"A huge no!Whose father will beat his son so hard just for telling him I want to work at healer's cabin at such a young age?"Jungkook asked.

"It's okay hyung...just for few days...and then we will be okay"Jimin said.

"I signed it anyways so I should become next alpha"Jungkook said.

"Are you ready to be alpha's omega?"Jungkook asked him to which he nodded.

"I'm always ready to support you"Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook leaned in and gave him a quick peck.

"Now what's this mess?"Jimin pointed his hands.

"I just broke the mirror with my hands"Jungkook said with a shrug.

Jimin then treated his wounds without saying anything.

"Aren't you gonna scold me for what I did?"Jungkook asked.

"I ofc would've but since you're already going through something I'm not ready to do it"Jimin said.

"Okay!now tell me who that jackhead is"Jungkook asked.