18

Jimin woke up earlier than jungkook.Always jungkook is the one who wakes up before him.Now he is having chance to stare,but he really can't right now.

He have something important to do.

After sometime

Jungkook came downstairs noticing that omega is nowhere to be found.

And when he started to search jimin came entering the house saying...

"Hyung you woke up?I'm sorry I went to buy groceries"Jimin said to which jungkook nodded.

Jungkook then got fresh up and came for the breakfast.

"Is something bothering you?"Both asked in unison.

"No"Both said unison.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"Again they asked in unison.

They both chuckled at their own behavior.

"There's nothing bothering me.Why will things bother me when I have you by my side?"Jimin asked to which jungkook smiled.

"Same here"Jungkook said.

After sometime jungkook got ready for hunting duties...

"Minnie baby,I'm leaving"Jungkook shouted as he wore his shoes...

"Bye " Jimin shouted from his room changing his dress.

"You ain't coming downstairs?"Jungkook shouted who waited impatiently tapping the floor.

"Ahhh,you can leave I'm changing"Jimin shouted.

There was only silence...Jimin went to open the room door...He wore his pants but shirtless.

He opened the door only to see his alpha standing there all ready.

"Why are you here?"Jimin asked looking at jk who's looking at him shirtless.

He gone to search for his shirt only to stop by jk and pulls him by his waist.

"Hyung,what are you doing?"Jimin asked.

"What do you thin-"He was cut off by Jackson.

As soon as he heard Jackson's voice jk hid jimin with his body.Jimin ofc peeked but jk whispered.

"You gotta search your t-shirt now omega"

"Ahh yes!"Jimin said and took a t-shirt and wore it.

"Hey!jk!I'm here only to let you know that you're late for hunting duties...and istg I didn't see anything!I didn't see you hugging jimin!I didn't see him shirtless there"Jackson mocked.

Jungkook threw the plastic flower vase at the door.

"Oh!you're terrible at aiming"Jackson mocked him.

"Stop you both!you both are late for hunting duties"Jimin said and looked at the flower vase downstairs and looked at jk who's in downstairs running for his life.

"Jk YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT THERE BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS"Jimij shouted.

"With your small hands?best of luck next time omega"Jungkook said and left with Jackson.

"YAHHH"Jimin shouted and cleaned the mess he created.

Then something flashed into his mind.

"Thank God he didn't see it"Jimin whispered to himself.

After sometime

Jimin heard door opening but when he looked at the time it's only 12PM.

Ofc not jungkook but he thought it as him thinking that he's giving him surprise.

He didn't care to check because it's becoming usual that alpha comes earlier from hunting duties sometimes.

He came and back hugged him.The scent he wears is same.So he knew it is him.

"You missed me?"Jimin asked.

"What is happening here?"A voice barely came out.