07

After all happened they haven't met each other.

Saying that before mating both shouldn't meet.This is what tradition is,so they have to do it.

They want it to done.Everything has to get over.But why the hell is this thing even taking so long?

Jungkook is not happy but his wolf is.

"Will you please shut up?"Jungkook groaned.

He is in his room alone.Getting ready for hell?or heaven?

"Don't be rude to me!Otherwise your rut won't be smooth"Eyolf said happily.

"Shut up please"Jungkook again groaned.

"Scared?"Eyolf asked him.

"This is just a thing!Why should I get scared huh?"Jungkook said.

"Your heartbeat says everything"Eyolf said.

"Can you please stop reading me like a book?"Jungkook said in a annoyed voice.

"I will.Because you'll be having Jimin to read you"Eyolf said.

"He won't!I won't even let him get near to me."Jungkook groaned.

But within Eyolf could speak his dad called him downstairs.

Jungkook waited there patiently.And his heartbeat became normal.

But not until when Jimin came in.His heartbeat is not at all normal.He has to do something.He kept his hands in his chest and calmed himself.

Then they announced to Jungkook to mark him.

(A/N:idk much about werewolves i write this based on what i read.So in advance i am sorry if I made any mistake.And do let me know i will edit it asap)

He came close,he can sense Jimin is afraid even without marking him.So he leaned down Jimin can hear his breathes.

"Don't worry,I won't bite you so hard.I will make sure this is smooth as much as possible.I will control my wolf don't worry"Jungkook said.

And here is Jimin who is happy to get a mate like him.He just wants to make sure that he'll change him.He can sense that he is having bad past but he'll do it.

His thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook called him.He can sense it only now that Jungkook marked him.

"Yes?"Jimin asked coming back to earth.

"You okay?"Jungkook asked worried.

It's just horrible how he is changing.He worries about someone now.He doesn't like the idea of seperated rooms.He sometimes gets nightmares of someone taking Jimin from him.Whenever it comes he made sure he come to see Jimin sleeping peacefully.When he saw his blood,he don't know what rushed in him yet again.He doesn't understand himself.

But he let it slide when he heard Jimin saying i am okay.

Everything got over.They just went to their own cabin.A new cabin Jungkook himself chose it thinking that it would suit Jimin's taste.

After dinner

"Since there's only one room,you can sleep there I'll sleep here"Jungkook said pointing the sofa.

"Huh?No no!I mean i won't allow you to sleep here.You can sleep there I'll sleep here"Jimin said clearly not liking the idea.

"You sure?"Jungkook asked to which Jimin nodded.

At midnight

"Aish why the hell aren't you sleeping?"Jimin asked to himself.

Then there are some sounds he is hearing.He is having the courage to check who it is,but he doesn't wanna do it.He again heard the sounds coming from kitchen.

He ran to upstairs.Courageous omega is died inside him now.

He stood there.He thought he can peek inside and sleep beside or even in the sofa but he doesn't feel right to sleep alone down there in this big cabin.When he was about to open the door the door opened by itself showing big alpha standing there.

Jimin suddenly crouched down acting like he is tieing shoelace.Only to realise that he's not wearing anything.He regretted doing this.

"Coming upstairs only to tie your imaginary shoelace?"Jungkook asked trying his best to control his laugh.

"No,i mean i heard some sounds down there that's why i came"Jimin said.

Jungkook ran down to check what it is.Only to find a cat in the kitchen.

"So it's you who made my omega scared?Go do your work somewhere else"Jungkook talking to the cat and kept the cat outside the window.

"It's just cat if you're wondering"Jungkook said and continued."You can sleep upstairs"Jungkook completed.

Time skip

"Why are you here?"Someone asked him.

"To kill your omega"He replied.

"It's nice to hear 'your omega' now you know that it's my omega stay away"He said.

"Stay away.My foot!to what he does i will take my revenge"He replied.

"Aish!i think you won't go easy.Who said you to do it?Tell me"He said pointing gun in his forehead.

"I won't"He replied.

"You won't?"He kept his finger on the trigger.

"Mr.Lee Jae-sung"He said and he is shotted.

Hey weenies

Hereafter story will be interesting

I'm planning to finish this story with 25 or so parts..

Thank you for voting.

Keep reading.