16

"Don't take him away from me"

"I beg you not to take him away please"

"He is my husb-"

"Jimin"Jungkook shouted.

"Hyung you okay?"Jimin said keeping his hands in his face.

"It's okay baby it's just a nightmare don't worry."Jungkook said and hugged him.

He don't know why he is burning like this then he remember he actually danced in the rain.

"Jimin,you are burning"Jungkook said.

"Hyung it's okay as long as I'm in your hands idc about anything else"Jimin said.

"Okay lemme go bring the tablet alone okay?stay here!don't move anywhere"Jungkook said and brought towel,water and some tablets.

"Lie down now"Jungkook said and jimin did as he said.

Both looking at each other.

"What is it?Why are you staring at me like that?"Jungkook asked.

"Who told I can't stare at my own husband?"Jimin said waking up.

"Nobody did.Now lie down"Jungkook said and jimin did as he said.

Next morning

Jimin woke up earlier than jungkook.It's time for staring at him and admiring him.Best way to start his morning.

He was in deep thoughts when jungkook interrupted.

"You've to start living in real world instead of your own world."Jungkook said opening his eyes stretching his hands.

"And what are you staring at Huh?"Jungkook asked.

"The one I'm gonna live my life with"Jimin answered.

"Ahhh!you're becoming bold each day!now come closer"Jungkook said opening his arms.

"What?"Jimin asked eyes widened.

"It's not what you think stupid.I have to check your temperature"Jungkook said with a smile and jimin came close.

"Your temperature seems to get down"Jungkook said and gave him quick peck.

"Yes now get ready!you didn't go to your office yesterday!"Jimin said and woke up only to be stopped and landing on jungkook's lap.

"Where do you think you're leaving huh?"Jungkook asked.

"Hyung I've to make you breakfast leave me "Jimin said trying his best to get up from his hold.

"Of course you've to!But to leave you I'll think about it!"Jungkook said acting like he is think.

"What do you mean by 'I'll think about it'? tell me what should I do?"Jimin asked.

"Kiss me here"Jungkook said pointing his lips.

Since jimin have no other option than to kiss him just because his hold is so tight to escape from he leaned in.He can feel the hold loosening.

Taking this as a chance he stopped leaning and got up from the bed making Jungkook to widen his eyes.

"Ahhh!too dumb!You think I'll give up that easily?Now get ready okay?"Jimin said and ran out incase if he holds him again then they might do things at morning instead of night.

"Aish this man!"Jungkook said and got out from the bed.

Time skip

"Hyung breakfast is ready!Come have some."Jimin said.

"I'm sorry jiminie dad called juz nw he wants me to be there in 5 mins"Jungkook explained getting a nod from jimin.

Ofcourse he is sad but what good can it do?He have to understand his situation either.His thoughts were cut off when jungkook kissed his right cheeks.

"Don't worry!we'll have our lunch together!I'll try my best to come"Jungkook said getting a smile from him as a response.

He left biding bye to him but stopped at doorstep and said "Don't forget to eat your breakfast okay?I'll eat at office okay?don't worry too much"He said and left.

Timeskip

Knock Knock

"Come in"Jungkook said.

"Too busy?"A voice asked jungkook.

"Not for you baby"Jungkook said.