26

"Why is he here?"

"He is here for a reason,tell him what you said to me"Jungkook said.

"I am sorr-"

"We are not here to hear your apologies,he needs rest"Jungkook said.

"I know just lemme speak " Jack said."I am sorry but everything we did your pack did was said to do by your parents."

"Cut the crap dickhead he doesn't have parents"Jungkook shouted.

"He has!you don't know. Even he doesn't know it"Jack said."We beat him because his father told us to do and he was actually should have mated to me but then he escaped that's why I came here"Jack said and continued."And even his father told me to beat with iron rod"Jack finished.

"Now get the hell out of here!Don't even dare to come to this pack"Jungkook shouted and saw Jack leaving.

He then turned to look at jimin who is pretty much shocked after what he heard.

"Cry if you want babe"Jungkook said.

"Cry?there's no tears left to cry...I feel like like everyone betrayed me but still I am not crying.There isn't single tear falling from my eyes.I feel like I have done something very wrong.As long as I want to be here in this world I wanna scream as if I saw ghost out there."Jimin said.

"It's okay!imma support you"Jungkook said and leaned to kiss him.

He kissed his lips telling him that he is there for him,he is not alone,he will support him,he won't judge him if he Cry.

Timeskip

"You know what jimin?I am just like you,who is very fragile when it comes to hurting"Jungkook said."My father is damn rude and my mom would just watch everything as if it's a show,that's when I decided to become cold damn cold that inside of me I searched for love and when I was about to give up on my life you showed up.You proved me wrong.You just gave me the love I deserved.At first I even told myself that you don't deserve me.You should be loved by someone but my wolf opposed every single time and I'm glad it did"Jungkook completed.

Know what?He is in jimin's arm now.

After sometime

"Hyung!no hyung!stay there"Jimin said with a knife in his hands.

"Come on jiminah,look how good this is!it'll be more good in your face too"Jungkook said playing with flour.

"That's not powder!it's flour"Jimin said as he saw jungkook took an another step towards him."No stay there"Jimin said with a knife.

"Okok I'm staying here,drop the knife.Look I even kept that flour next to you"Jungkook said pointing the flour.

"Okay,come now"Jimin said.

Jungkook was quick enough to come towards him and leaned in for kiss,he see jimin close his eyes...taking this as a chance he threw flour in his face.Jungkook was laughing mess...What he doesn't know is he kept the flour next to him.

Now it's jimin's turn to laugh.

"Okay,let's stop and make whatever we want"Jungkook said and continued the work.

Timeskip.

"Woah it's so good to be with you"Jungkook said.

Then they heard door opening...

Maybe not?

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw his parents.

"Long time no see?"His father said and welcomed himself.

"Who is he?"Jungkook whispered.

"Oh Mister!I'm his father and she's his mother"Jimin's father said.

"You wanna talk jimin?"Jungkook asked to him.

"Hyung,let me clear this out"Jimin said to which jungkook nodded.

"Can I have a talk with him alone?"His father asked to jungkook who was about to get up and go but was stopped when jimin spoke.

"You'll speak everything with me and him!I don't wanna have a private conversation with you"Jimin said.

"Okay!now as you know!I want you to leave him and marry Cha Hanyeol"He said.

"So easy to tell ryt?Fuck off"Jimin said."I was treated like a shit!now get the hell out of here before I tell my husband to kill you with his guns gun"Jimin said.

"Oh guns never scared me baby!now come with me"He said and held his wrist to drag him.

"LEAVE HIM AND MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GIVE YOU A PUNCH."Jungkook said.

"As if I am gonna care?"He said.

Jungkook was quick enough to take a gun and shoot him and his wife.

With or without them!They know they can have a happy life.

The end•