14

They continued to chat for awhile.Then they decided to take a walk maybe it's suffocating them sitting in the cabin the whole day?

"You ready?"Jungkook shouted from downstairs.

"Aish!why the hell can't you wait?it's 100th time you're asking me the same question."Jimin shouted from upstairs.

"I'm coming upstairs."Jungkook said almost coming to upstairs only few feets away from their room.

Jimin was quick enough to close the door but unfortunately jungkook stopped him closing the door with his leg.

Jungkook opened the door with his hands making jimin to take a step backwards and closed the door with his legs making jimin to widen his eyes.

Jungkook took each step front jimin took every step back.Jungkook held him by his waist, pressing him against the wall.

"Lo-look wha-whatever yo-you're about t-to do.Can I just change my dress?"Jimin managed to ask somehow.

"No!what were you doing when I was waiting downstairs?"Jungkook asked.

"I was talking to my parents"Jimin said forgetting the fact that he doesn't have any.

"Now that you're clearly lying.No walk spend the night with me."Jungkook said.

"What?No No!I was just talking with Jackson hyung"Jimin said admitting the truth.

Jungkook left when he said those ofcourse jealous.

"I'm a dead meat now"Jimin said to himself.

Time skip

"Hyung I am sorry"Jimin said for the nth time who's busy with his work.

"You ain't gonna forgive me for what I did?"Jimin asked to which jungkook nodded.

"FINE.Do whatever you want"Jimin said and went somewhere well that's what jungkook thought.

Jungkook was busy focusing in his phone when jimin sat near him and snatched his phone from him.

"Give it back to me."Jungkook said looking at his phone.

"Not until you give me a kiss here"Jimin said pointing his right cheek turning so that jungkook will lean in to give him.

"Fine"Jungkook said and leaned in but was shocked when omega turned.

Jungkook realized and backed away.

Jimin was quick enough to pull him and attached his lips with jungkook's. His eyes widened by the sudden action of omega but he returned the kiss.

Jimin pulled away for air.

"Are you still angry at me?"Jimin asked with his puppy eyes.

"FINE I'll forgive you!don't show me that puppy eyes"Jungkook said.

Jimin was so excited that he hugged jungkook and got up and said"Let's go out now"

But jungkook held his wrist and pulled him and made him to sit in his lap.

"So you convinced me just to take you out?"Jungkook asked holding jimin by his waist.

"No!I convinced you because I don't want that ignoring and avoiding things between us " Jimin said.

"So you missed me while I'm ignoring you?"Jungkook asked.

"Jokes on you "Jimin said and tried to get up but jungkook was quick enough to pull him back making him to lie in the sofa and jungkook on the top.

"Answer the question mister"Jungkook said.

"What if I say no?"Jimin asked.

"You'll be at home today with me for the whole day."Jungkook said.

"Oh then what about if I say yes?"Jimin asked.

"I'll take you out"Jungkook said.

"No,I didn't miss you"Jimin said.

Liking the idea of staying at home with his alpha is better than going outside.

Time skip

"Sit here enough doing works having your handsome husband at home and you're there working the whole day"Jungkook complained.

"You gonna starve to death then?"Jimin asked him still working.

"I don't know where you learnt these"Jungkook complained again.

"FINE stop complaining, I'll come once work is done"Jimin said.

"I'll help you then"Jungkook said and stood up.

"No stand there ik what you'll do when you come here"Jimin said.

"I promise I won't do anything . I'll just come and help you"Jungkook said.

"As if I'm gonna believe it " Jimin said.

Jungkook pouted.

"FINE come here and just sit here chop this vegetables okay?"Jimin said.

"What no way!I would rather sit here than chopping vegetables"Jungkook said.

"Then do so"Jimin said and turned to continue cooking not noticing that jungkook is behind him.

Jungkook held him by his waist,jimin standing between jungkook and kitchen counter.

"That's why I told you to sit there itself " Jimin said.

Jungkook cared less about it and snuggled in his neck,kissing his mating mark and leaned in to capture jimin's lips.

They both flinched when cooker whistle blew off.

"Aish you dumb ass"Jungkook swear to the cooker.

"If you leave me I'll turn it off"Jimin said and jungkook did as he said and noticed jungkook leaving the kitchen.

Time skip

"Hyung lunch is ready"Jimin called jungkook.

"Will be there in two mins"Jungkook shouted from upstairs.

After sometime

They talked about nothing in particular.

"Hyung,I am sorry for talking bad about your father"Jimin apologized out of nowhere.

"Why are you apologizing out of nowhere?"Jungkook asked.

"No I wanted to apologize it that time itself but you kissed me"Jimin said.

"You should've stopped me then"Jungkook said trying his best to control his smile.

"Why did you kiss at first place??"Jimin shouted now.

"Why did you responded back then?"Jungkook asked.

"Can you both please be quiet?"A voice made them to turn towards it.