19

What's happening here?

Jungkook pov

I had best time or wait should I tell I would've had best time if that jackhead didn't come and ruin our thing?Maybe!

I decided to surprise him with flowers,chocolates and date.

I wish this hunting duties would get over soon so that I can rest in my omega's lap.

"Enough of daydreaming...come back to reality!he is waiting for you at home"Jackson said.

"Why do you like to ruin every nice moment that I and my omega spend?"Jungkook asked.

"Oh!maybe because you lost the deer right infront of you!"Jackson said.

Only then jungkook realized he lost his aim...then he looked at Jackson for help.

"No,don't look at me!I can't help you!I already had enough last time from your father.I don't want it to happen again"Jackson said.

It's just a simple rule that their pack is following...
No one should help or take other's aim.
Meaning:No one should seek help for their aim.They have to concentrate if they want food.Either concentrate or starve.

"You won't get caught in problem!I promise"Jungkook said.

Thankfully they didn't get caught and also thank God that Jack isn't here...otherwise they would've got caught.

"You know where Jack is?"Jungkook asked to Jackson.

"Why do you care?"

Yes he is right!why should I care?

"I am leaving then"Jungkook said.

"Make sure you don't daydream about your hub!"Jackson said.

Jungkook walked with a shy smile ignoring his words with his small knife just in case.

He then gone to the bouquet shop.

There they saw a couple with a pup.Since he is soon-to-be-alpha they stood up and bowed to him.

"That's okay!no need to bow"Jungkook spoke softly.

"May I know what flower you're looking for?"the shop owner asked.

"Peonies and daisy"Jungkook spoke with a smile.

"Can I lift her?"Jungkook asked looking at the pup who's 5

They nodded.

"Oppa,you know the meaning behind these flowers?"5 year old asked.