09

Jungkook decided to go to his own house.

Atleast Ha-eun will give him a suggestion about the chaos he is involved.

He is frustrated.His wolf is not helping him either.He can only get angry.

While walking

"Eyolf,you're going beyond your limits"Jungkook groaned ignoring the looks people giving him.

"I haven't yet"Eyolf said.

"You have to respect me for freak's sake"Jungkook groaned again.

"You didn't kook,why should I?"Eyolf said.

"Fine!be angry then!"Jungkook said too tired to fight.

"That's rude!Why did you call me then?i would've stayed on mute"Eyolf said.

"Ha-Eun"Jungkook shouted standing in his house.

"Welcome home son"Hana said.

"Where is Ha-Eun mom?"Jungkook asked eyes still searching for her.

"In the kitchen"Hana said.

"I'll come meet you later"Jungkook said and left to kitchen.

"What is it kook?"Ha-eun asked.

"How did you know?"Jungkook asked.

"Only you come inside without asking you want something"Ha-eun said.

"You know too much about me"Jungkook said munching strawberry.

"Aish!Why the hell did you take it?"Ha-eun said raising her hand playfully.

"Why?I have the rights to do"Jungkook said.

"Rights?my foot.Why are you here?"Ha-eun asked.

"I felt lonely there."Jungkook said with a sigh.

"Why is that so?You have husband there remember.Why do you feel lonely there?"Ha-eun asked.

"Yeah,i do remember.But we both aren't in good terms."Jungkook said.

"What did you do?"Ha-eun asked.

"Aish!Why are you being rude?Why do you all always say it's me?"Jungkook asked with a heavy sigh.

"Who else?"Ha-eun asked.

"My wolf"Jungkook said.

"Now you know why i asked you?"Ha-eun said.

"Fine"Jungkook said.

"Tell me what happened with full detail"Ha-eun said.

"Okay.I had nightmare.You know about what i get nightmares.So there's no need to explain it.That night Jimin was next to m-"Jungkook was cut off.

"You both were sleeping next to each other,omo"Ha-eun said excitedly.

"Aish!it's because our wolves were restless don't imagine things you shouldn't imagine about."Jungkook said waking Ha-eun from her imaginary world.

"Aish!continue"Ha-eun said.

"Yeah as i was saying,he comforted me if i have to tell you more clearer he hugged me for the first time i hugged someone and slept in their arms.And then next morning idk what got into me when he asked me to not go to hunting duties i said him to stop caring about me.And after few hours i fainted because i didn't have breakfast I asked him why do you care about me?and then he was like he won't care about me anymore.And we haven't talked to each other for two days and this two days is horrible."Jungkook explained.

"The mistake is yours.Let me explain"She said when he was about to interfere and then he was silent."Look,he is caring about you.It doesn't take a genius to tell anyone that you love the way he cares about you.I am not telling you that he loves you,I'm telling you that you love it when he cares about you.And i very well know that you hate someone caring about you because you think they're acting.But trust him kook,I know you're scared but give him a chance.He will make sure that he is right person for you.He will love you no matter what,he won't give up on you.And what does distance even did to you both?Problems won't be sorted out if you both don't speak."Ha-eun completed.

"I will go ask apology from him.Thank you for that comforting therapy"Jungkook said and hugged her.

He then left his house meeting his mother and talking with them for hours and hours.He ate lunch there.

Jimin pov while Jungkook is at his house:

"Why are you like this Ulf?Speak to me"Jimin pleaded for nth time.

"Speak to you about what?"Ulf said.

"If u did the mistake just tell me i did and explain me what i did.I will learn from it but please don't stop talking to me"Jimin said.

"Fine,hear me out.I know what he did is actually a mistake okay?But why did you tell him you'll stop caring about him?"Ulf asked.

"I don't know.He doesn't want my care i guess.Well it's just his fate to accept me"Jimin said.

"Don't speak down on yourself.He needs you.If he doesn't you need him.Don't you?You need him to be yours.Stop acting like you don't.Speak,even if  you want or you don't want him just sort it out okay?Distance does nothing."Ulf said.

"Okay!I will go speak to him now."Jimin said and gone to see him.

He knocked him room door only to notice that door is locked outside.He checked inside anyways only to notice that he isn't here.

Jimin searched kitchen first because alpha used to be in the kitchen to make food but he is not there either.

Then he gone to search for library but he isn't there either he then searched upstairs but the answer is no.

He then came to hall standing in the middle of hall to remember if he missed any place.But no he searched whole house.Since this isn't his own pack he doesn't know anyone here.

He crouched down disbelief clear in his face.He didn't want to believe what his mind is saying.Or maybe is it true?Is it true that he is tired of me?Or is it true that he wanted another omega?Maybe yes.

He started to cry there.He let his tears to flow he didn't want to prevent or stop it from falling.Its heavy to hold emotions in his heart so he cried there.

He decided to grab a knife from kitchen.If he is not Jungkook's he is not ready to be anyone's.He kept it near wrist,blood already starting to flow.

Hey weenies

Enjoy reading...

Borahae💜