02

"What are you doing Jim?"Ulf asked him.

"What am I doing?I'm just walking"Jimin replied.

"You think it's your own pack to walk like you want?"Ulf asked.

He is right it isn't my pack to walk like I'm a king and all these pack members are my maid.I have to hide myself to survive here till the full moon night.

"Today is full moon night Jimin"Ulf literally growled.

"Shit!"Jimin said.

He can't control himself.He is on his knees not wanting to control tears that is almost coming out.

"You should be strong now Jim there is no time to cry just survive"Ulf said.

Maybe he should hear him out all he need is to survive and nothing else.

He tried to escape from that pack again he don't know where to go but he thinks about going to human world where everything will be different.Maybe if he live there for months or years he would get used to human world.Maybe!but if he thinks about his wolf he feels sorry for Ulf.

A wolf needs his mate to survive.He completely forgot about his heat.He don't know how he will survive it but leaving this place is better.

And when he turned back and took a step.He heard a voice calling someone.

"Hey"Someone shouted.

"Shit"Jimin mumbled to himself and tried to runaway.

"Catch him"A old man shouted informing his bodyguards to catch Jimin.

And with that he was caught by bodyguards he tried to escape.

"Leave me"Jimin said to the bodyguard.

"Why are you here?"The old man asked him.

"I don't know"is all Jimin could reply.

"Leave our pack then"A young man told no shouted literally.

"I would've if he didn't called me"Jimin shouted back getting enough of being treated like a shit.

"Don't speak rude to your mate Jim"Ulf said.

Jimin ignored his voice.

"YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY HIM JUNGKOOK"The old man said and left.

Hey weenies...

This is a boring one ig😂😂

I'll come up with a nice one tomorrow morning....

Borahae 💜