25

Timeskip for 3 days

"You'll be discharged today Mr.Jeon"Doctor said and left.

"May I know why you're smiling?"Jungkook asked.

"Huh?nothing"Jimin said.

"You took all your clothes?"Jungkook asked to which jimin nodded thinking something else."What about the medicines I brought?"He asked again he nodded thinking something else."You're smiling because he called you Mr.Jeon isn't it?"Jungkook asked to which jimin again nodded and then realized and looked at his face.

"You think I'm so stupid to not find the reason omega?"Jungkook asked.

"Aish!nothing made me happy more than him addressing me Mr.Jeon"He said emphasizing the word Mr.Jeon.

"You should come to my office with me,you'll realize how many people will call you Mr.Jeon there"Jungkook said with laugh.

Timeskip

"Finally!I'm home!no more hospital food"Jimin said in his arms.

"You should eat hospital food once again"Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?"Jimin asked.

"What?you still gonna have labor pain"Jungkook said.

"If I can walk right now I would've ran from here"Jimin said face becoming tomato.

"Ikr"Jungkook replied.

Timeskip

"Hyung!you haven't cuddled with me for past few days!sit down"Jimin said patting.

"Such a needy omega!you gonna starve then?"Jungkook asked.

"Spending one hour with me won't let us die the very next minute"He said.

They both spoke about nothing in particular when jimin brought out the topic.

"Not everyone of us are lucky!some get treated like shit when they don't deserve it and some get treated like king or queen when they have to be treated like shit"Jimin said,jungkook understanding he is talking about his past."You know what?It wasn't safe for me in my own pack!believe me or not,I crossed many packs but then your pack grabbed some kind of attention from me"Jimin chuckled at the thought of him coming here and his father telling jk to mate him."I was beaten,I let everyone to use me as a piece of trash!I wanted to scream at everyone for beating me but know what?my voice won't help me at all."Jimin said."Idk why my own pack hates me this much like they have beaten me enough but still the alpha of his pack came and beat me with iron rod and having identity as "Jack" when his freaking name is Chan Hanyeol"Jimin tried to stop his tears.

Jungkook pulled him to hug and that's when he noticed he himself is in tears and jimin wasn't different he let it out,he let everything out and he slept in his arms.

Jungkook made him comfortable in the bed and whispered.."I'll protect you baby"

Jungkook then took out his phone and called someone "Find jack wherever he is!I want him now"

Timeskip

"Where are you going?"Jimin asked jungkook going out,he woke up before few minutes..

"I've some important business to deal with I'll be back at night until eomma will take care of you"Jungkook said and leaned in to kiss his forehead."Don't be a bad baby okay?daddy is gonna come to you tonight He whispered and left.

He knew jimin is tomato right now.

After sometime

Ha-Eun came with food...

"Not trying to be rude but he said his eomma is here.Why are you here?"Jimin asked.

"He told me eomma?that's pretty good!why don't you ask him by yourself when he comes?"She asked.

Jimin just nodded his head.

"Don't worry kid!he ain't running!he'll be back"She said.

"Am I too easy to read?"Jimin said with a chuckle.

"Pretty too much"She said and excused herself.

Timeskip

Door opened revealing tired alpha.

"Awwww my baby is too tired"Jimin said trying to mock him.

"Ofcourse I am!but your daddy is back!missed me?"Jungkook said.

"Okay I'll pretend like I didn't hear it"Jimin said making jungkook to chuckle.

He then saw him disappearing to fresh up.

"Hyung"Jimin called.

"Yea baby?"

"Why do you call Ha-Eun eomma?"He asked.

"Because she took care of me yup more than my mom"He replied.

Jimin then decided to not to talk about it.

Next morning

Jungkook took him in bridal style and made him to sit in the sofa.

"Why is he here?"Jimin asked.